Page 2 of 4

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:45 pm
by thomas time
big time commit even though it was expected, excited to see who comes to join the flock, hopefully on defense.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:07 pm
by thomas time
really cool picture to announce it online

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:41 pm
by chapelhillduck
OreDucks01284 wrote:There might be another one committing anytime soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I get the feeling this one is Keith Brown


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:45 pm
by RanDux
Wow, maybe we should use him on offense, too, as a halfback, ala Lyndel White!

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:57 pm
by alxtw
I love how he just announces it during a post game interview on the field after they win the championship. No antics, no suspense, no fancy video or huge venue or ESPN. Feels like he's an all about football, no non-sense, handle my business type of player.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:57 pm
by UofDuck
Tray Dub wrote:Him and Kayvon are going to be a PROBLEM
And Mase

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:14 am
by Phenom
RanDux wrote:
Wow, maybe we should use him on offense, too, as a halfback, ala Lyndel White!
At the very least in the redzone.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:50 am
by pezsez1
Just saw this! HELL YES!!!

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:17 am
by GoDucksTroll
I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:45 am
by DuckDuckJuice
GoDucksTroll wrote:I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.
SD writers saying on Twitter another 5 star coming. I’m guessing Flowe because there was talk that they were talking about playing together at Oregon. Manning just released his top 5, so I doubt he has it narrowed down already. I don’t know when Keith Brown will commit, but I’d be surprised if he isn’t a Duck.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:11 am
by jimmy12
GoDucksTroll wrote:I saw this during a poker party while I was outside having a cigar. I think everyone in a four block radius heard the hell yeah.

This kid is unreal. I would say edge linebacker, but he can play in the middle. Or even at RB. Just an amazing talent.

My prediction for the unspoken for commit: Dontae Manning or Flowe if it’s 2020, Keith Brown if its 2021.
Or the big OL

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 am
by Alan
Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:17 am
by StevensTechU
Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
Honestly, I wouldn't exactly say no....

As a running back prospect, he might be the best running back of anybody in our last 2 classes.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:18 am
by UofDuck
Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
All joking aside, he could be a goaline jumbo package.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:42 am
by Alan
StevensTechU wrote:
Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
Honestly, I wouldn't exactly say no....

As a running back prospect, he might be the best running back of anybody in our last 2 classes.
I agree, he could be a very special RB