Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by thomas time »

how come no talk of K.J., do the ducks not like him or he doesn't have interest in Oregon?
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I’ve heard Georgia likes Costello if Fromm goes to the draft.
chapelhillduck
Senior
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by chapelhillduck »

Darnell Washington to GA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by greenyellow »

Manning is a Duck!
Image
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by karlhungis »

So, anyone left that we still have a shot at?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by greenyellow »

Besides the people listed, I'm sure some other guys may pop up as targets but I think they may very well go after some grad transfers if they don't find the right HS guys.
Image
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Phenom »

lukeyrid13 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Who do we actually have a shot with?
We have 4 spots left overall between now and next season. Even if some guys transfer, we can't add more than 25 (currently 20 + 1 - Devon Williams counts toward this class).

Spot 1:
Dontae Manning - 100% Duck. Has already signed.

Spots 2-3: High schoolers
- Jayson Jones
- Malachi Wiseman
- Dwight McGlocthern
- Jack Yary
- Jordan Burch (extreme longshot)

Spot 4: Grad transfer
- Most likely OL but may take a QB if a top guy wants in. We tried to get Jordan Love but he went to the draft instead.
This is a good breakdown.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by karlhungis »

Phenom wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Who do we actually have a shot with?
We have 4 spots left overall between now and next season. Even if some guys transfer, we can't add more than 25 (currently 20 + 1 - Devon Williams counts toward this class).

Spot 1:
Dontae Manning - 100% Duck. Has already signed.

Spots 2-3: High schoolers
- Jayson Jones
- Malachi Wiseman
- Dwight McGlocthern
- Jack Yary
- Jordan Burch (extreme longshot)

Spot 4: Grad transfer
- Most likely OL but may take a QB if a top guy wants in. We tried to get Jordan Love but he went to the draft instead.
This is a good breakdown.
McGlocthern committed to LSU. Are all of the remaining targets still available?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Alan »

I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Tray Dub »

Alan wrote:I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?
There's a whole thread about him in the Autzen Stadium part of the forum.
User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Alan »

Tray Dub wrote:
Alan wrote:I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?
There's a whole thread about him in the Autzen Stadium part of the forum.
Thanks
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Merganzer »

duck541
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by duck541 »

Ducks offer 4* DT McKinley Jackson

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Phalanx
Senior
Posts: 4995
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by Phalanx »

Most of the SEC West is trying to land Jackson. I can't imagine the Ducks have a prayer.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Expected visitor for 1/31: 4-star DeAndre Butler, 6'5" 280 JuCo DE. Top ranked JuCo DE in the composite. Crystal ball for Oregon from October.

https://247sports.com/player/deandre-butler-46052396/
Post Reply