Page 2 of 6

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:30 pm
by thomas time
how come no talk of K.J., do the ducks not like him or he doesn't have interest in Oregon?

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:32 pm
by lukeyrid13
I’ve heard Georgia likes Costello if Fromm goes to the draft.

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:44 pm
by chapelhillduck
Darnell Washington to GA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:42 pm
by greenyellow
Manning is a Duck!

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:53 pm
by karlhungis
So, anyone left that we still have a shot at?

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:00 pm
by greenyellow
Besides the people listed, I'm sure some other guys may pop up as targets but I think they may very well go after some grad transfers if they don't find the right HS guys.

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:15 am
by Phenom
lukeyrid13 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Who do we actually have a shot with?
We have 4 spots left overall between now and next season. Even if some guys transfer, we can't add more than 25 (currently 20 + 1 - Devon Williams counts toward this class).

Spot 1:
Dontae Manning - 100% Duck. Has already signed.

Spots 2-3: High schoolers
- Jayson Jones
- Malachi Wiseman
- Dwight McGlocthern
- Jack Yary
- Jordan Burch (extreme longshot)

Spot 4: Grad transfer
- Most likely OL but may take a QB if a top guy wants in. We tried to get Jordan Love but he went to the draft instead.
This is a good breakdown.

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:23 am
by karlhungis
Phenom wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Who do we actually have a shot with?
We have 4 spots left overall between now and next season. Even if some guys transfer, we can't add more than 25 (currently 20 + 1 - Devon Williams counts toward this class).

Spot 1:
Dontae Manning - 100% Duck. Has already signed.

Spots 2-3: High schoolers
- Jayson Jones
- Malachi Wiseman
- Dwight McGlocthern
- Jack Yary
- Jordan Burch (extreme longshot)

Spot 4: Grad transfer
- Most likely OL but may take a QB if a top guy wants in. We tried to get Jordan Love but he went to the draft instead.
This is a good breakdown.
McGlocthern committed to LSU. Are all of the remaining targets still available?

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:01 am
by Alan
I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:22 am
by Tray Dub
Alan wrote:I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?
There's a whole thread about him in the Autzen Stadium part of the forum.

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:37 am
by Alan
Tray Dub wrote:
Alan wrote:I hope this hasn’t been discussed here in great detail and I missed it. I listen to a lot of sports radio throughout my day and I heard a media report, can’t remember who. They reported Oregon is very interested in a grad transfer QB from Wake Forest, Jamie Newman. Anyone hear anything on this?
There's a whole thread about him in the Autzen Stadium part of the forum.
Thanks

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:26 pm
by Merganzer

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:55 pm
by duck541
Ducks offer 4* DT McKinley Jackson

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:40 pm
by Phalanx
Most of the SEC West is trying to land Jackson. I can't imagine the Ducks have a prayer.

Re: Remaining 2020 Recruiting Targets

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:51 am
by GoDucksTroll
Expected visitor for 1/31: 4-star DeAndre Butler, 6'5" 280 JuCo DE. Top ranked JuCo DE in the composite. Crystal ball for Oregon from October.

https://247sports.com/player/deandre-butler-46052396/