QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
I could watch that highlight video over and over again.
- midwestduck82
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 pm
- Location: Michigan
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
What an arm!! He has a lot of precise throws down the sideline. He looks the part in his highlight reel. He is ranked 8th in Dual threat and 8th in pro-style. He could be the guy. Who wins the QB battle in 2 years: Thompson, Butterfield, or Millen.
Or does Shough not beat Butterfield this year? I really like the little bit we've seen of Shough. The hit he put on ASU, I think, showed some serious grit.
Or does Shough not beat Butterfield this year? I really like the little bit we've seen of Shough. The hit he put on ASU, I think, showed some serious grit.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Feld is getting some guns for Shough, too!greenyellow wrote:Shough's hit was against USC, not ASU.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


