Page 2 of 2
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:47 pm
by Phenom
I could watch that highlight video over and over again.
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:06 pm
by midwestduck82
What an arm!! He has a lot of precise throws down the sideline. He looks the part in his highlight reel. He is ranked 8th in Dual threat and 8th in pro-style. He could be the guy. Who wins the QB battle in 2 years: Thompson, Butterfield, or Millen.
Or does Shough not beat Butterfield this year? I really like the little bit we've seen of Shough. The hit he put on ASU, I think, showed some serious grit.
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 am
by greenyellow
Shough's hit was against USC, not ASU.
Re: QUACK! 2021 QB Ty Thompson commits
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:59 am
by woundedknees
greenyellow wrote:Shough's hit was against USC, not ASU.
Feld is getting some guns for Shough, too!