Page 2 of 2
Re: Terrance Ferguson Announcing June 26
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:05 am
by StevensTechU
alxtw wrote:woundedknees wrote:Mario is fun to see in action, the results speak for themselves, but I'm not so sure very many of us could handle the schedule.
That crew is on the road or on the phone so much, its a wonder they have time to have kids... Their wives must be saints!
They really earn their salaries with those work schedules, almost like working investment banker hours.
Really apt comparison. And like I-banking, I'm sure it breeds a lot of self-destructive behavior.
They earn their salaries... to a point. I wish there was an artificial ceiling put on coach and AD salaries, so money to could flow back into the school instead of the other way around.
Re: Terrance Ferguson Announcing June 26
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:55 am
by greenyellow
He's moving it up a day to tomorrow at 4 PM PST.
Re: Terrance Ferguson Announcing June 25
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 pm
by Tray Dub
Quack!
Re: Terrance Ferguson Announcing June 25
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:00 pm
by greenyellow
Re: Terrance Ferguson Announcing June 25
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:02 pm
by RanDux
Yahoo!!! Welcome to the flock, Terrance!!!
Ferguson
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:09 pm
by nogerO
Quacked.
Re: QUACK! 2021 TE Ferguson commits
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:06 pm
by SuperDuck
Woot!!!
Welcome, young man!!!

Re: QUACK! 2021 TE Ferguson commits
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm
by StevensTechU
I really like what Ferguson brings to the table. Really solid all-around. Hands, routes, blocking. Very good pickup by the Ducks.
Re: QUACK! 2021 TE Ferguson commits
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:55 pm
by Tray Dub
What I like most from his tape is he already has the look of an advanced football player. It's not athleticism you have to project forward; it's already right there, and you can see it on tape. I'm talking about little things, meeting the ball at its apex when he's making a contested catch, finding the man he needs to block when he's in open space, and keeping his feet in bounds when he's running out of space on a jump ball. He's 6'5 and looks fast enough -- take those raw traits and add them to the technique he already displays, I think you've got a stud.
Re: QUACK! 2021 TE Ferguson commits
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:38 am
by StevensTechU
Since people like comparisons, I think Ferguson's is obvious. To boot, it's a fellow Coloradan.
Evan Baylis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReW4kh-LTpQ&t=53s
Terrance Ferguson
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9197391/5d ... 0fb08bcc3f
Very similar skillsets, size, speed. Ferguson has maybe a little more 'wiggle' to him as a route runner, but otherwise these two are very similar at the same age.
Re: QUACK! 2021 TE Ferguson commits
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am
by UOducksTK1
His receiving game looks a lot more like Mundt. Baylis wasn't as dynamic as a receiver.
It'll be nice if Ferguson can block though as some are saying he can.