Page 2 of 3
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:08 pm
by thomas time
there a video of Thornton working out and he had Oregon shirt and shorts on today
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:29 am
by RanDux
Isaiah announcing at 10:00 a.m. PST.
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 am
by RanDux
RanDux wrote:Isaiah announcing at 10:00 a.m. PST.
Whelp, maybe it wasn't 10:00 a.m. after all.
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:42 am
by lukeyrid13
There was some confusion. He's announcing at 1 pacific, which folks thought meant 1 eastern since he's on the east coast
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:14 pm
by partytime1667
Quack!
Re: Isaiah Brevard
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:15 pm
by greenyellow
QUACK!
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:33 pm
by FlDuckFan
I like this pick up. Looks like a Moorhead grab to me.
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:30 pm
by UOducksTK1
Oregon doing work! We are landing guys I’ve never heard of a week ago...
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:07 pm
by SuperDuck
Woot!!!
Welcome to the Oregon family!!!
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:27 pm
by woundedknees
Who needs fireworks?
Coach MC and company seem to be manufacturing their own!

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:40 pm
by RanDux
Congrats on your decision, Isaiah! Welcome to the flock! I am excited to watch you play the next 4 years!
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:14 pm
by GrantDuck
Still need a burner at the WR spot.
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:17 pm
by RanDux
We have probably lost Xavier Worthy to Michigan, but we have gained Isaiah Brevard. I like the trade-off. Sure we lose Worthy's elite speed. However, we will still have McGee as a speed option. We gain a considerable size advantage with Brevard. He is 6-4 and 200 lbs., with potential to go up to 215 lbs. He is going to be a hand full. He will win jump balls over smaller CBs. And he sounds like a good kid (not saying that Worthy is not). Also, for what it is worth, he is the #140 player and #25 WR (.9383 rating), compared to Worthy as the #175 player and #32 WR (.9255 rating). Worthy could move up, though. Sure, I hope we can get both kids. But if we don't, I am really happy to have Isaiah Brevard. He is not a fall back. Kudos to Moorhead bringing him in!
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:17 am
by StevensTechU
Watched his tape and think this is a good pickup as a 'role player' type, but think his rating is probably too high (.9383). He uses his body well and has strong hands, which will bode well at the college level because he'll be able to go over the top and win jump balls away from guys even when the coverage is tight. That said, his athleticism and speed aren't anything to write home about, so coverage is likely going to be tight a lot. Despite his composite being almost .94, 247 has him as an .88, and I'd probably say .86 after watching Juwan Johnson's high school tape and seeing how much more athletic Johnson was at that age. But I do think he'll be able to body a lot of defenders like a tight end would.
I'd take Worthy over Thornton or Brevard, so I hope that situation somehow turns around. A class of Worthy, Franklin, Ware-Hudson and Brevard would be the best since I don't know when.
Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Isaiah Brevard commits
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:44 pm
by GoDucks7
I have a weird feeling Worthy is going to eventually flame out. Seems like a kid with a really big ego. Did he even run the 40 after claiming he was going to run a 4.3? I got the same sense from watching Brevard's tape that he wasn't the quickest but the more I watch the more I like. Think he's going to be a really good one for us down the road.