Page 2 of 7
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:54 pm
by lukeyrid13
Do we have bird rights on Melo?
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:56 pm
by greenyellow
lukeyrid13 wrote:Do we have bird rights on Melo?
They do not but the market for him may be small and Portland has some room for him. Here's a good thread discussing Portland's options:
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:06 pm
by lukeyrid13
But we'd have to use the BAE on him, right?
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:09 pm
by Duck07
Mario for Enes?
Shough Yes!
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:13 pm
by Boom
Another better than expected move. Mario was absolute garbage. Kanter brings some rebounding and toughness to the 2nd unit.
Hopefully this means Nassir Little made some progress. Drove me crazy that he couldn’t beat out Mario for those minutes.
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm
by Boom
Now we just need to sign Ibaka or Crowder with the MLE
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:09 pm
by greenyellow
Rodney Hood has signed a new 2-year, $21 million deal with the Blazers.
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:46 pm
by lukeyrid13
Dang. Overpaid but glad they kept him
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:12 pm
by StevensTechU
lukeyrid13 wrote:Dang. Overpaid but glad they kept him
That was my initial thought but looking around the league, idk if they did overpay.
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:19 pm
by lukeyrid13
StevensTechU wrote:lukeyrid13 wrote:Dang. Overpaid but glad they kept him
That was my initial thought but looking around the league, idk if they did overpay.
If healthy yes. But he’s coming off a torn Achilles
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:46 pm
by StevensTechU
Modern medicine has done wonders for guys.
Marcus Morris got 64mil over 4 years. Market is crazy.
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:43 pm
by thomas time
second year of Hood isn't guarenteed, and blazers also signed Derrick Jones Jr 2 years 19 million. I think that kinda high too, but I think second year is player option and he also consider a good defender to go with ROCO!!
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:03 pm
by Duck07
thomas time wrote:second year of Hood isn't guarenteed, and blazers also signed Derrick Jones Jr 2 years 19 million. I think that kinda high too, but I think second year is player option and he also consider a good defender to go with ROCO!!
I think a trade is in the works from what Casey Holdahl is tweeting. I don't think CJ is gone but I wouldn't be shocked if Zach and Gary are the ones getting sent out with a possible Hassan Sign and Trade as part of a multi-team deal
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:54 am
by Boom
Duck07 wrote:thomas time wrote:second year of Hood isn't guarenteed, and blazers also signed Derrick Jones Jr 2 years 19 million. I think that kinda high too, but I think second year is player option and he also consider a good defender to go with ROCO!!
I think a trade is in the works from what Casey Holdahl is tweeting. I don't think CJ is gone but I wouldn't be shocked if Zach and Gary are the ones getting sent out with a possible Hassan Sign and Trade as part of a multi-team deal
Hopefully it’s just Collins.
Re: Portland Trail Blazers 2019/20 Thread
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:18 pm
by StevensTechU
Is Michael Jordan the worst executive of all time?