Page 2 of 5

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:30 am
by Everythingsducky
Phalanx wrote:Because of all the pre-portal conversations they've been having? How interesting.
Typical now. Not surprising. Recruiting current, enrolled players, should be a huge no-no.

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm
by brich75
Just received a couple crystal balls for Avante, I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s probably a decent sign.

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:20 pm
by woundedknees
brich75 wrote:Just received a couple crystal balls for Avante, I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s probably a decent sign.
When a team 'knows' the odds of no consequences, let alone no investigation, there is a strong likelihood of lax internal enforcement, right?

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:34 pm
by StevensTechU
woundedknees wrote:
brich75 wrote:Just received a couple crystal balls for Avante, I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s probably a decent sign.
When a team 'knows' the odds of no consequences, let alone no investigation, there is a strong likelihood of lax internal enforcement, right?
We talking sports or politics here, WK*?

JOKING

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:54 pm
by woundedknees
As someone who occasionally quotes the wrong post, I will own up to the ree-duck-ulosity of my error... It was intended to quote
Phalanx's prior post, i.e.:

"Because of all the pre-portal conversations they've been having? How interesting."

Oh... How Waffle!

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:54 pm
by greenyellow
Jadarrius Perkins has chosen Mizzou so it looks like it'll be down to Dickerson and Ricks to fill their remaining DB slot.

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:04 pm
by HomeSickDuck
greenyellow wrote:Jadarrius Perkins has chosen Mizzou so it looks like it'll be down to Dickerson and Ricks to fill their remaining DB slot.
I think they should use two of the remaining three spots on a DB. Unles both Henry and jt want in

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:33 pm
by brich75
woundedknees wrote:
brich75 wrote:Just received a couple crystal balls for Avante, I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s probably a decent sign.
When a team 'knows' the odds of no consequences, let alone no investigation, there is a strong likelihood of lax internal enforcement, right?
Haha Wounded, I read this like 4 times trying to figure out you “little orphan Annie” coded message!

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:03 pm
by woundedknees
You should see my Lil' Abner and Barnie Google stuff!

Major Hoople and Foghorn Leghorn are in the wings.

Not to mention Hector Heathcote!

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:09 pm
by Quietduck
Daisy Mae Yokum, Jubilation T. Cornpone, Earthquake McGoon, Stupefyin' Jones

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 pm
by woundedknees
Moonbeam McSwine...

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:03 am
by OrTDuck
Nebraska board seems to think it has turned out Oregon has no slot?

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:59 am
by HomeSickDuck
OrTDuck wrote:Nebraska board seems to think it has turned out Oregon has no slot?
The only person who would take his slot would be Elias Ricks, who hasn’t even announced his intention to transfer from LSU. Unless there’s some other transfer.

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:29 am
by jimmy12
HomeSickDuck wrote:
OrTDuck wrote:Nebraska board seems to think it has turned out Oregon has no slot?
The only person who would take his slot would be Elias Ricks, who hasn’t even announced his intention to transfer from LSU. Unless there’s some other transfer.
This would be interesting. I know that the Ducks were talking to the LSU DB coach about joining the staff and I thought that is where the interest from Ricks came from...

I also heard the LSU DB coach was too expensive.

Re: Avante Dickerson

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:37 am
by jimmy12
jimmy12 wrote:
HomeSickDuck wrote:
OrTDuck wrote:Nebraska board seems to think it has turned out Oregon has no slot?
The only person who would take his slot would be Elias Ricks, who hasn’t even announced his intention to transfer from LSU. Unless there’s some other transfer.
This would be interesting. I know that the Ducks were talking to the LSU DB coach about joining the staff and I thought that is where the interest from Ricks came from...

I also heard the LSU DB coach was too expensive.

now just read that Ricks has enrolled for the quarter/ semester already at LSU, so that his coming to Oregon is likely out..... all this means is that I have zero idea what's going on.