Another QUACK!!! Nick Anderson

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40560
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Another QUACK!!! Nick Anderson

Post by UOducksTK1 »

whosyourwally wrote:No idea what to do any recruiting ratings during this cycle. Maybe UO coaches love their guys more than the websites that have little recent gameplay to go off of. I feel like ratings will be pretty useless until midway through this year’s HS football season. I imagine we’ll see a lot of reshuffling and I hope that bodes well for Oregon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was gonna say, this year more than ever ratings will be off. Some guys have played in a few to no live football games since 2019. Definitely a year where I won't care about ratings and rankings as much.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply