Page 2 of 2

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:14 pm
by Duck07
Well I was right about USC being in the mix at least but dead wrong about UCLA, which is Jordan brand, and thus not a reason for him to go, lol.

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:23 pm
by UOducksTK1
Without knowing anything, I have a hard time seeing him not ending up at Ohio State.

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:06 am
by nogerO
UOducksTK1 wrote:Without knowing anything, I have a hard time seeing him not ending up at Ohio State.
Good place for him.

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:26 am
by DuckNV
73duck wrote:Not a crying need for NIL money for this guy.

Hopefully no LBJ feuding with Altman over his son's PT.
Based on an article where LBJ talked about telling his kids "I am rich, you are not rich" I think NIL could play a very large roll for his son.

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:33 am
by bellsduck
UOducksTK1 wrote:Without knowing anything, I have a hard time seeing him not ending up at Ohio State.
Has he ever lived in Ohio? If he wants to be in the B10 then he might as well stay in Hollywood and go to USC. If he wants to stay on the west coast more and still be close to California and blaze his own trail so to speak, then Oregon.

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:21 am
by thomas time
guy on rivals predicted for him to us

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:24 am
by Duck07
thomas time wrote:guy on rivals predicted for him to us
I saw someone on Blazers Edge say that Mookie Cook and Bronny are cousins.

I love LeBron's quote about how "Bronny can play anywhere in the country. All I've got to do is pick up the phone." (Not if you got to make a phone call, Dad :lol: )

Re: Oregon in it for 2023 4* Bronny James

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:13 am
by greenyellow
bellsduck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Without knowing anything, I have a hard time seeing him not ending up at Ohio State.
Has he ever lived in Ohio? If he wants to be in the B10 then he might as well stay in Hollywood and go to USC. If he wants to stay on the west coast more and still be close to California and blaze his own trail so to speak, then Oregon.
Of course he's lived in Ohio. He was born in Cleveland in 2003 and lived there until 2010 when LeBron left for Miami and again when LBJ signed with the Cavs. In all, he's spent about 10 years of his life there.