Re: LSU vs. aTm
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:44 am
Haha, fair enough. I still think an Oregon QB will have to be head and shoulders above one from the SEC (as Marcus was) in order to win. There seems to be no end of talking heads with Southern accents talking about how Bo shouldn't win the Heisman and Oregon shouldn't make the playoffs over Texas and Alabama. We can probably add Ohio State to that list now too.Tray Dub wrote:No way. Nix is leading the nation in passing yardage, second in passing TDs, and is on the cusp of breaking the NCAA record in completion percentage, all on a top-five team in the country. There's no way he would not be in the discussion, even if Oregon's only marketing was popup adds on xxx sites.Phalanx wrote:
I mean, if we are being real, I doubt Bo would even be in the discussion if Oregon hadn't done that billboard campaign before the season started.