Page 2 of 5
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 pm
by quackattack
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
i've seen pictures of him and his little bro at the game. he may have committed to ASU already - i have no idea, but he did visit us this past weekend. so, while i don't expect to land him, i have a little hope
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm
by duckgrad99
I'm going to use the reverse jinx and hope it works. Brown is probably going to ASU. He is "too big time" for Oregon.

Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
quackattack wrote:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
i've seen pictures of him and his little bro at the game. he may have committed to ASU already - i have no idea, but he did visit us this past weekend. so, while i don't expect to land him, i have a little hope
Yeah I wasn't sold on Steve's info. Was that JBrown with Oden on duckvision?
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:49 pm
by uostudent
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
Ouch. Definitely thought that ASU was the favorite, but that would seal it.
The only other guy who is high on Oregon right now is Spencer Dinwiddie - another PG (not that it's a bad thing).
Jarion Henry (SF from Dallas) could be a possibility. Norvel Pelle would to be a real longshot.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm
by UOducksTK1
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
Mops just tweeted he visited Oregon, and Matt usually on top of his basketball stuff.
I mean he could very easily choose ASU, but I'm almost positive he visited. Rivals has him listed as high on ASU and UO, so it's gotta be one of them.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
UOducksTK1 wrote:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
Mops just tweeted he visited Oregon, and Matt usually on top of his basketball stuff.
I mean he could very easily choose ASU, but I'm almost positive he visited. Rivals has him listed as high on ASU and UO, so it's gotta be one of them.
Yeah thats what I thought, Mops had said earlier that he had visited & I'll take his word over anyone else's. Mops is way ahead of everyone else when it comes to bball.
We'll find out tomorrow. Either way it says something that we made it in the final two considering the state of our program. DAs impressed so far.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:10 pm
by uostudent
UOducksTK1 wrote:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Steve Summers posted this on educk:
"I don't think Brown was a visitor. There was a three basket ball players along the sidelines yesterday, but Brown wasn't one of them. Additionally, ASU has a report that Brown wasn't there. They believe he committed to ASU last week."
Mops just tweeted he visited Oregon, and Matt usually on top of his basketball stuff.
I mean he could very easily choose ASU, but I'm almost positive he visited. Rivals has him listed as high on ASU and UO, so it's gotta be one of them.
I definitely trust Matt a lot more than scout, particularly when it comes to basketball recruiting. I still expect Brown to go to ASU, but it's good to hear that he made the trip this weekend.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:25 am
by Autzenoise
ANyone know when he is announcing today?
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 am
by fecta23
^^^ 2pm on ESPNU
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:57 am
by oregontrack
Never trust anyone who calls its "basket ball".
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17 am
by UOducksTK1
Great I'll be in school. I'll get on my computer to see what goes down... Hopefully he early playing time is enough to sway him to Oregon.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:19 am
by woundedknees
Better than "Base-ketBall".
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 pm
by duckgrad99
Nothing yet.
Re: Jabari Brown Down to 2?
Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:12 pm
by uostudent
I have a bad feeling that Brown is going to Washington.