Page 2 of 2

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 pm
by UOducksTK1
greenyellow wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.
Actually I just talked to him and he's not very confident on Amir. That's great news IMO. I think we could snag Amir Garrett.

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:44 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.
Actually I just talked to him and he's not very confident on Amir. That's great news IMO. I think we could snag Amir Garrett.
That's good news to hear we probably won't be losing another recruit to Lavin and SJU.

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 am
by oregontrack
So I have the dumb question of the year... is Amir Class of 2011? I really haven't been paying much attention to hoops recruiting beyond the four kids we've signed.

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:03 am
by UOducksTK1
oregontrack wrote:So I have the dumb question of the year... is Amir Class of 2011? I really haven't been paying much attention to hoops recruiting beyond the four kids we've signed.
Yes.

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 am
by oregontrack
Ah, thank you, sir.