Page 2 of 2
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm
by ducksfosho
I really didn't like it when I first saw it yesterday, but after seeing it on TV today in HD. I love it, I think it will become iconic if Oregon basketball becomes nationally recognized as previously mentioned.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:05 pm
by shear_j
I think it is bad freaking ASS!
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am
by maxduck
Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 pm
by chapelhillduck
This is going to go just like the uniforms....most will hate it at first, down the road others will try and do the same thing
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm
by greenyellow
I bet there will be some other schools that will try to come up with different floor designs that are just as intricate as Oregon's.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm
by Boom
Artistically I think it looks great, but I don't think I like it on our basketball court though...... O well guess I will just have to get used to it.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm
by duckgrad99
I like it because it's something different and unique. Like our football uniforms, a lot of people seem to be talking about it.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm
by polyduck
maxduck wrote:Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?
^.

..initially, i thot' the same thing....you know, like the old OREGON plates with the dead tree in the background...then the state changed the tree to a DARK green...wonder if they'll do the same thing with this floor color....

i guess...like the football uni's....we'll get used to it.....!
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:31 pm
by greenyellow
polyduck wrote:maxduck wrote:Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?
^.

..initially, i thot' the same thing....you know, like the old OREGON plates with the dead tree in the background...then the state changed the tree to a DARK green...wonder if they'll do the same thing with this floor color....

i guess...like the football uni's....we'll get used to it.....!
You couldn't go with green trees all over the floor since it might make finding lines a bit difficult.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm
by woundedknees
Beats Smurf Turf 7 days a week...
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 pm
by maxduck
woundedknees wrote:Beats Smurf Turf 7 days a week...
A root canal beats the Smurf Turf. That stuff is painful to look at.
Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm
by Spartan54
To me it doesnt even look like an M is in front of the ATT