Page 2 of 2
Re: Bryce Brown - Has the Fasting Begun?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 pm
by wheaton4prez
Hah. Those SEC fans seem to be rumor-laden. Someone says an opinion and it gets blown up to "common knowledge" within a few forum pages.
Re: Bryce Brown - Has the Fasting Begun?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:52 pm
by nogerO
Destroyer77 wrote:ncduck wrote:Maybe it's the instant gratification I'm looking for, but I just want to know where he's going. And then say yeah! or bummer! and then move on.
Join the club.

Personally I don't give a flying FK where he goes anymore. If he comes here, ok. If he doesn't, ok. MM 101
Re: Bryce Brown - Has the Fasting Begun?
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 am
by GoDuckYourself
Liar.
Re: Bryce Brown - Has the Fasting Begun?
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm
by duck55
nogerO, why would someone that desn't care where BB goes be checking & commenting on sites about BB?
Re: Bryce Brown - Has the Fasting Begun?
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:10 am
by huckthefuskies
I admit it. His signing would make a very happy day for me!!! I don't think it would mean national championships or heismans, but I think he would be another Stewart. He might not see the open door, but rather than run through the brick wall he might have the speed/strength to bust around and through the back door. Just a joke on coach MB's comments with Stew doing the nike summer thing and not taking away from the gifts that stud did for us!