Page 11 of 44

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.
Celtics are open.
Celtics? Since when?

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:47 pm
by Goose!
UOducksTK1 wrote:
Sublime wrote:I am a very active gm. Would like to get an open team.

Thanks.
Celtics are open.
Did he resign?

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm
by UOducksTK1
He just stepped down via PM. Says he'll be too busy for the summer.

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:31 pm
by doug
I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:18 pm
by Phenom
lol damn. Gave up his 1st for a bad player too before he did it. I saw veto the trade.

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
doug wrote:I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.
They are yours. And agreed phenom, shoulda veto'd it the first time around though...

Re: GM List (Celtics OPEN, sign up here)

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:44 am
by Phenom
UOducksTK1 wrote:
doug wrote:I'd like the Celtics. I saw the ad on FBB boards.
They are yours. And agreed phenom, shoulda veto'd it the first time around though...
You still can. ;) haha kinda jelly that the Magic have like 6 first rounders. lol But yeah, I odn't think that should have gone through.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 pm
by joelwheels
Saw the ad on the FBB boards if anyone is open I would love to join

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am
by UOducksTK1
Grizzlies - Hasn't posted in 12 days, hasn't logged in for 3 days
Kings - Isn't very active.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:02 pm
by joelwheels
UOducksTK1 wrote:Grizzlies - Hasn't posted in 12 days, hasn't logged in for 3 days
Kings - Isn't very active.
I will take the Grizz if I can

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:20 pm
by UOducksTK1
Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm
by docsutton89
What teams are avalible

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 pm
by joelwheels
UOducksTK1 wrote:Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.
If not i can have the kings I can have any team

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 am
by UOducksTK1
joelwheels wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Let's give Sanchez until tomorrow to post, if not, 2 weeks of not posting is not really acceptable and you can have them.
If not i can have the kings I can have any team
Nah Grizzlies is fine, Sanchez hasn't posted in 2 weeks or logged in for 4.5 days.

Re: GM List (1 team open, sign up here)

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 pm
by joelwheels
Kk cool so there mine now?