Page 11 of 15

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:56 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I knew it all along.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:57 pm
by TualatinDuck
Holy f***! Wow, wow, wow!

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:57 pm
by Duck07
Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:57 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I will repeat what I said yesterday, RECRUITING IS FREAKIN FUN!!!! Especially now with our awesome coaching staff!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:58 pm
by OregonFan4Life
My wife is confused why I’m so excited over a 17 year old kid, she doesn’t understand!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:58 pm
by Duck24
Scared my kids cheering so loudly.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:58 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Duck07 wrote:Oh man, I just freaked every one out in the house with a big Duck Yeah
Hahaha right?! My wife was so confused why I was yelling in the middle of the Vegas Bowl when nothing was happening.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:58 pm
by brich75
Holy s***!!! MC is building a giant

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 pm
by greenyellow
Image

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 pm
by nogerO
I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:59 pm
by TualatinDuck
I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:00 pm
by Duck07
Duck24 wrote:Scared my kids cheering so loudly.
Was it louder than the shouts from La Hacienda all those years ago? Lol

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:01 pm
by Duck07
TualatinDuck wrote:I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
Hey Ika and Sopsher, what's up.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:02 pm
by rsbgduck
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:02 pm
by TualatinDuck
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Come on man, he just announced to the world he's coming to Eugene! Walk back the negaduck and embrace we are now a recruiting powerhouse! First time ever for us but so was the two Natty shots. Embrace it brother!