QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by brich75 »

FUNA who really is a 5 star but had an injury and KT on the outside. Geez defense just got real good
Image
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Merganzer »

Duck07 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
Hey Ika and Sopsher, what's up.
Exactly!! After the shouting stopped that's what I was thinking!!!!
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by nogerO »

rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
neezy3
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by neezy3 »

So pumped, what a huge pick up for this team and staff. These are the players and recruiting battles we need to win to take the next step. GO DUCKS!!!!!!
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by pudgejeff »

nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
I would guess he's signs in 4 days.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by brich75 »

ya He is signing in 4 days not feb.
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
Someone forgot about the early signing period.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

Who wants to doubt Mario Cristobal now!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Duck07 »

nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
Or Wednesday
Image
User avatar
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Grants Pass Oregon

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by EncinitasDuck »

Loved seeing the big smile on his mom's face after she puts on the Oregon hat. Have to think we were her choice. Dad didn't look all that happy.
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by Merganzer »

Last edited by Merganzer on Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by duckfan22 »

Take that to all the negative Nellie's. Awesome news
User avatar
thegb2001
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 457
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by thegb2001 »

nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Oh my gosh. Get that negativity out of here!
Go ducks. This is awesome!!! He’s coming to Oregon!!! Take that to all the people who guaranteed bama! Mario. Love you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by TualatinDuck »

How pissed is Nick saban right now! Lol
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Post by nogerO »

TualatinDuck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Come on man, he just announced to the world he's coming to Eugene! Walk back the negaduck and embrace we are now a recruiting powerhouse! First time ever for us but so was the two Natty shots. Embrace it brother!
Sorry guys, just been disappointed too many times before. I really do hope this is the start of something big. I'd love to see the look on little nicky satan's face about now.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
Post Reply