Page 12 of 15

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
by brich75
FUNA who really is a 5 star but had an injury and KT on the outside. Geez defense just got real good

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
by Merganzer
Duck07 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:I stand by my statement, loved that he didn't draw it out or play games. Just pull the trigger. Never in following recruiting have I been this emotional. Total game changer.
Hey Ika and Sopsher, what's up.
Exactly!! After the shouting stopped that's what I was thinking!!!!

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
by nogerO
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
by neezy3
So pumped, what a huge pick up for this team and staff. These are the players and recruiting battles we need to win to take the next step. GO DUCKS!!!!!!

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 pm
by pudgejeff
nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
I would guess he's signs in 4 days.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:07 pm
by brich75
ya He is signing in 4 days not feb.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:08 pm
by TualatinDuck
nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
Someone forgot about the early signing period.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:09 pm
by TualatinDuck
Who wants to doubt Mario Cristobal now!

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:10 pm
by Duck07
nogerO wrote:
rsbgduck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
And you win the first negative post on such a positive high for all fans who pay attention to recruiting.
We’ll see in February.
Or Wednesday

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:10 pm
by EncinitasDuck
Loved seeing the big smile on his mom's face after she puts on the Oregon hat. Have to think we were her choice. Dad didn't look all that happy.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm
by Merganzer

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:18 pm
by duckfan22
Take that to all the negative Nellie's. Awesome news

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:24 pm
by thegb2001
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Oh my gosh. Get that negativity out of here!
Go ducks. This is awesome!!! He’s coming to Oregon!!! Take that to all the people who guaranteed bama! Mario. Love you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:25 pm
by TualatinDuck
How pissed is Nick saban right now! Lol

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:27 pm
by nogerO
TualatinDuck wrote:
nogerO wrote:I’ll believe it when he signed the LOI and steps onto the field for the ducks. Until then, I’m thinking he goes to Alabama.
Come on man, he just announced to the world he's coming to Eugene! Walk back the negaduck and embrace we are now a recruiting powerhouse! First time ever for us but so was the two Natty shots. Embrace it brother!
Sorry guys, just been disappointed too many times before. I really do hope this is the start of something big. I'd love to see the look on little nicky satan's face about now.