GM List Old
Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage
-
Marzeial
- Freshman
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm
- GM: Atlanta Hawks
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
That was quick
- FlDuckFan
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5068
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
- GM: Orlando Magic GM
- Location: Florida
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Just found out the last guy got a lot of stuff of his plate right after he joined and never told me or else I would have informed TK we needed a new guy.Marzeial wrote:That was quick
Sorry for bringing along another bust of a GM guys.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
No worries. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, send them here.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Bundybastard
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Happy to take the Kings, my bad on me previous run, had a ton of irl stuff happening
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Following me where I go huh.Bundybastard wrote:Happy to take the Kings, my bad on me previous run, had a ton of irl stuff happening
---

PistolPeteJR

PistolPeteJR
-
Bundybastard
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Lawdy your in this league as well lol
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Kings are yours.Bundybastard wrote:Lawdy your in this league as well lol

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Bundybastard
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Ok thanks
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
Bundybastard
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Can I do so when I get home in 3 hrs sir?
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Ya whenever. I forgot I'm simming tomorrow, so yeah you have plenty of time.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- pistolpetejr
- Senior
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm
- GM: Los Angeles Clippers
Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)
Lol welcome.Bundybastard wrote:Lawdy your in this league as well lol
---

PistolPeteJR

PistolPeteJR
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
mbushdx11
- High School Drop Out
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:26 am
Re: GM List (BULLS OPEN)
I'll take the grizzlies. I know jtj0008
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40585
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: GM List (BULLS OPEN)
Bulls are only open team. Grizzlies GM hasn't been around, but I usually gives GMs a week before I fire them. Let me know if you want the Bulls or would rather wait another 3 or 4 days to see if the Grizzlies open up.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13