Page 13 of 44

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 pm
by Marzeial
That was quick

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:29 pm
by FlDuckFan
Marzeial wrote:That was quick
Just found out the last guy got a lot of stuff of his plate right after he joined and never told me or else I would have informed TK we needed a new guy.

Sorry for bringing along another bust of a GM guys.

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:43 pm
by UOducksTK1
No worries. If anyone knows anyone who is interested, send them here.

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:32 pm
by Bundybastard
Happy to take the Kings, my bad on me previous run, had a ton of irl stuff happening

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:12 am
by pistolpetejr
Bundybastard wrote:Happy to take the Kings, my bad on me previous run, had a ton of irl stuff happening
Following me where I go huh. ;)

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:03 pm
by Bundybastard
Lawdy your in this league as well lol

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 pm
by UOducksTK1
Bundybastard wrote:Lawdy your in this league as well lol
Kings are yours.

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:14 pm
by Bundybastard
Ok thanks

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:13 pm
by UOducksTK1
Send bids?

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:39 pm
by Bundybastard
Can I do so when I get home in 3 hrs sir?

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 pm
by UOducksTK1
Ya whenever. I forgot I'm simming tomorrow, so yeah you have plenty of time.

Re: GM List (KINGS OPEN)

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:47 pm
by pistolpetejr
Bundybastard wrote:Lawdy your in this league as well lol
Lol welcome.

Re: GM List (BULLS OPEN)

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:54 pm
by UOducksTK1
Grizzlies GM's activity has been pretty awful.

Re: GM List (BULLS OPEN)

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:30 am
by mbushdx11
I'll take the grizzlies. I know jtj0008

Re: GM List (BULLS OPEN)

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:01 am
by UOducksTK1
Bulls are only open team. Grizzlies GM hasn't been around, but I usually gives GMs a week before I fire them. Let me know if you want the Bulls or would rather wait another 3 or 4 days to see if the Grizzlies open up.