Page 15 of 15
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:23 am
by rsbgduck
Ok Duckies, the dude plays chess, if I would of known that I would of created my own crystal “egg” (yes it’s bedazzled because of my granddaughter) and said a 100% not going to Bama, FSU or that s*** hole they call the swamp (only good thing to come out of FU is Tim Tebow). Not knocking or stereotyping the South (would love to get on a department in Georgia, Louisiana or Texas) but they are not known for there powerhouse Chess clubs. I didn’t do much background checking or watch interviews because like most I didn’t want to get my hopes up. The more I read, listen and watch on this kid the more I like him, not just on the field but off as well. Seems to have his head on straight.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:26 am
by thomas time
great day for ducks and us fans, can't wait to see who else we finish with in the early signing period!!!
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:57 am
by jimmy12
rsbgduck wrote:Ok Duckies, the dude plays chess, if I would of known that I would of created my own crystal “egg” (yes it’s bedazzled because of my granddaughter) and said a 100% not going to Bama, FSU or that s*** hole they call the swamp (only good thing to come out of FU is Tim Tebow). Not knocking or stereotyping the South (would love to get on a department in Georgia, Louisiana or Texas) but they are not known for there powerhouse Chess clubs. I didn’t do much background checking or watch interviews because like most I didn’t want to get my hopes up. The more I read, listen and watch on this kid the more I like him, not just on the field but off as well. Seems to have his head on straight.
huh?
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:48 am
by rsbgduck
jimmy12 wrote:rsbgduck wrote:Ok Duckies, the dude plays chess, if I would of known that I would of created my own crystal “egg” (yes it’s bedazzled because of my granddaughter) and said a 100% not going to Bama, FSU or that s*** hole they call the swamp (only good thing to come out of FU is Tim Tebow). Not knocking or stereotyping the South (would love to get on a department in Georgia, Louisiana or Texas) but they are not known for there powerhouse Chess clubs. I didn’t do much background checking or watch interviews because like most I didn’t want to get my hopes up. The more I read, listen and watch on this kid the more I like him, not just on the field but off as well. Seems to have his head on straight.
huh?
I seen an interview where he says he plays Chess and carries a Chessboard in his car. Thought it was pretty interesting, you don’t hear a lot of FB players talking about there chess game. If you like I can use the colors to explain.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:14 am
by Merganzer
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:20 am
by StevensTechU
Anyone know if Kayvon is part Persian? Common name because it’s basicaly “Kevin.”
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:15 pm
by greenyellow
Can we please stay on-topic please?
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 pm
by Duckattack7
StevensTechU wrote:Anyone know if Kayvon is part Persian? Common name because it’s basicaly “Kevin.”
That would be dope but I don’t think so I couldn’t find anything on it.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:39 pm
by greenyellow
At this point, without any confirmation and just looking at his family (didn't see anyone who looked Persian), I'd say they just liked the sound of the name.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:45 pm
by Phenom
He wore a Mexican flag bandana on his visit.

Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:22 am
by TualatinDuck
Wow, read through some of the FSU thread. Scorned woman syndrome.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:57 pm
by greenyellow
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:00 pm
by duckfan22
greenyellow wrote:
I really like him. Cant wait to watch him destroy whoever is at qb for the huskies.
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:26 pm
by brich75
Letter is in!
Re: QUACK! Kayvon Thibodeaux commits
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm
by greenyellow
Also got named USA Today's HS defensive player of the year: