Page 16 of 20
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Love Hill staying in bounds on that run.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm
by Phalanx
Touchdown I am enjoying this game more than I have in awhile. USC just watching that clock bleed while Oregon scores has to hurt. Feel the pain, Trojans.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm
by Howry
Great job offense!!
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:57 pm
by bdkipe
If I’m USC I want this as a TD. If I’m Oregon I’m fine with it being called back.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:57 pm
by Howry
Going to be an epic Ducks VS Them if we hold on to this.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:57 pm
by rockthief
Raiola has been smiling all the while he has been in this game. Confidence.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:58 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Raiola has great vision and pocket presence, if we bring in a legit QB coach to teach him proper mechanics, he could be something special next season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:59 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Phalanx wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:55 pm
Touchdown I am enjoying this game more than I have in awhile. USC just watching that clock bleed while Oregon scores has to hurt. Feel the pain, Trojans.
I’m with ya. Other than Moore’s awful injury, this game has been a blast.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:59 pm
by Phalanx
OregonFan4Life wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:58 pm
Raiola has great vision and pocket presence, if we bring in a legit QB coach to teach him proper mechanics, he could be something special next season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please stop now. It obviously wasn't the coaches, at least on offense.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:00 pm
by QuackininBama
ROFL, good run out SC, great choice
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:02 pm
by QuackininBama
Have to say it, imagine being an SC fan and our starting QB goes down, and we actually run out a BETTER QB to replace him. They will not sleep tonight
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:04 pm
by OfaFeather
Shouldn’t that be delay of game penalty?
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:08 pm
by QuackininBama
WOW, they really suck at the two minute drill
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:08 pm
by Everythingsducky
Epic win. Season evidently isn’t over. Raiola is the real deal. Super composed. I hope NIL dollars don’t dissuade whom should actually play QB. Unfortunately, that may be the case. Raiola has far more sack than anyone else. I’d go to battle with that dude. Can’t say I’d say the same with the current. Who’s to blame here? Do NIL dollars determine whom Dan plays, regardless of efficiency? I want to point fingers, but in this day and age, who is the wizard behind the drapes? It seems pretty clear who the better QB is/was. Who is pulling the strings?
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:08 pm
by Howry
What a great game after losing Dante. We could have packed it in but we didnt.