Re: #21 UCLA @ #13 Oregon (Oct 10, Sat 12:30 PM CBS)
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:16 pm
“No one in their right mind should want Lanning gone.”
I totally agree, but 90% of this chat after losses is not in a right mind.
To those of you that screamed from the mountaintops about wanting Stein fired, how’s that working out for us? Have you seen UK’s record? Did you watch them play today?
I get it, there is passion. But wanting to turf everyone after every loss is not a solution.
I totally agree, but 90% of this chat after losses is not in a right mind.
To those of you that screamed from the mountaintops about wanting Stein fired, how’s that working out for us? Have you seen UK’s record? Did you watch them play today?
I get it, there is passion. But wanting to turf everyone after every loss is not a solution.