Page 3 of 3

UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:15 pm
by buzzerbaby
As much as I hate the huskies, I dislike chris McCain much more. Bummer that Maynard just went down, don't like to see any of these kids get hurt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:21 pm
by RanDux
News flash: Maynard and Allen are half-brothers. I heard it.

UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 pm
by buzzerbaby
I was curious about that, they don't look like brothers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm
by cordy02c
next week will be really ugly for cal

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm
by MFRDuckFan
Biggus Duckus wrote:As terrible as these teams have been, I've been very impressed with Hochuli and the replay officials.
I was thinking that same thing. I wish he could ref our game tomorrow.

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 pm
by greenyellow
With Maynard out and Allen rumored to be out for the season, the Cal game may be a laugher if Oregon keeps it together.

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm
by duck55
EncinitasDuck wrote:Well since I"m going to the CAL game next week and haven't bought tickets yet, I'm hoping CAL gets smoked. Then the ticket prices will take a huge drop in my favor.
Looks like they may have to pay you to take the tickets now. :lol:

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 am
by karlhungis
greenyellow wrote:With Maynard out and Allen rumored to be out for the season, the Cal game may be a laugher if Oregon keeps it together.
Back up QB doesn't look any worse than Maynard.

Re: UW @ Cal (Friday evening)

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:33 am
by duck55
karlhungis wrote:
greenyellow wrote:With Maynard out and Allen rumored to be out for the season, the Cal game may be a laugher if Oregon keeps it together.
Back up QB doesn't look any worse than Maynard.
He might be a half cousin to Harper ;)