Ducks gonna get "Butched slapped".

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck24
Senior
Posts: 4744
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Portland, OR

Ducks gonna get "Butched slapped".

Post by Duck24 »

They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: Ducks gonna get

Post by duck55 »

Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.
:o
Upwards of $300 or more for games like Furd, SC, and the like. If LSU or Bama ever come (really :o ), who knows what the cost would be.
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Ducks gonna get

Post by Bud Lee »

Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.

No way I could do $100 a ticket and keep my 4 tickets...I don't think I could justify keeping 2.

Something LSU did do recently to help with revenue is moved to having to pay for parking across campus with the exception of a couple of lots.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Ducks gonna get

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bud Lee wrote:
Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.

No way I could do $100 a ticket and keep my 4 tickets...I don't think I could justify keeping 2.

Something LSU did do recently to help with revenue is moved to having to pay for parking across campus with the exception of a couple of lots.
Yeah it sucks, my whole family used to go to all the games together. Now not anymore. Just too much..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply