Page 3 of 3

Ducks gonna get "Butched slapped".

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:29 pm
by Duck24
They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.

Re: Ducks gonna get

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm
by duck55
Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.
:o
Upwards of $300 or more for games like Furd, SC, and the like. If LSU or Bama ever come (really :o ), who knows what the cost would be.

Re: Ducks gonna get

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:55 am
by Bud Lee
Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.

No way I could do $100 a ticket and keep my 4 tickets...I don't think I could justify keeping 2.

Something LSU did do recently to help with revenue is moved to having to pay for parking across campus with the exception of a couple of lots.

Re: Ducks gonna get

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm
by UOducksTK1
Bud Lee wrote:
Duck24 wrote:They are really pricing out a lot of people...this is getting ridiculous. I understand the supply/demand concept but $100 face value? I can only imagine what the secondary market pricing will look like.

No way I could do $100 a ticket and keep my 4 tickets...I don't think I could justify keeping 2.

Something LSU did do recently to help with revenue is moved to having to pay for parking across campus with the exception of a couple of lots.
Yeah it sucks, my whole family used to go to all the games together. Now not anymore. Just too much..