Page 3 of 8

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:19 am
by jimmy12
If you recall, he only became "He ain't coming" on 5* pipe-dream accounts.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:20 pm
by Phalanx
AshlandDuck wrote:

I loved Hines. It was always him against a mob and I tend to find mobs to be wrong more often than not.
That's a very thoughtful comment. I agree. I never got everyone's problem with Hines, other than that he was a bit rude at times. I have no problem with a contrarian personality, and have found myself in that role as well from time to time. As you say, the mob is often wrong, and I respect someone with the sack to stand up to the group think.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 pm
by lukeyrid13
He was only a contrarian though. He was essentially a real life version of Debbie downer from SNL. Not inherently bad people but at a certain point you just don't want to be around them of you don't have to. And whichever Mod at the time that banned him must have felt similarly.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:06 pm
by maxduck
Did he ever contribute anything except "He isn't coming"? I can't remember him providing any recruiting insight.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:51 pm
by ncduck
maxduck wrote:Did he ever contribute anything except "He isn't coming"? I can't remember him providing any recruiting insight.
It was that and calling people names. It was like someone taught Eeyore a bunch of bad words.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 pm
by jimmy12
I think i forgot the personal attack part. I just remember, “he ain’t coming”

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:25 am
by Phenom
He doesn’t get along with our commits.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am
by Duck24
Phenom wrote:He doesn’t get along with our commits.
Haven’t he and Pittman had some testy exchanges? I recall the Stanford game seeing some stuff RT’d by some of the recruit-niks between those two and it wasn’t exactly friendly.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 pm
by brich75
Duck24 wrote:
Phenom wrote:He doesn’t get along with our commits.
Haven’t he and Pittman had some testy exchanges? I recall the Stanford game seeing some stuff RT’d by some of the recruit-niks between those two and it wasn’t exactly friendly.
I saw the tweet where Pitman told him to get off social media because he talks to much and Thibodeaux responded come and make me or something to that affect. However if Thibadoux is willing to take a visit here there must not be that much to it.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am
by GoDucksTroll
I did some digging on the Thibodeaux-Pittman not liking each other thing, and for two guys that don't like each other they sure wind up hanging out a lot. I think it's a friendly trash talking type of deal.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:44 pm
by greenyellow
GoDucksTroll wrote:I did some digging on the Thibodeaux-Pittman not liking each other thing, and for two guys that don't like each other they sure wind up hanging out a lot. I think it's a friendly trash talking type of deal.
That's always what it's been. They've grown up going to essentially all the same youth leagues and football camps so it stands to reason that they've become friends over the years.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm
by quackfu
Check out his latest tweetshttps://mobile.twitter.com/kayvonT8?p=s

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:38 pm
by Everythingsducky
If his vid walking up the ramp is any indication, he digs the UO.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 pm
by brich75
He is blowing up Twitter with seemingly pro duck love... he just said something like “take all 5 of your visits you might just fall in love with the 5th one.” Or something to that affect. I asssume we are his 5th visits?

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:46 pm
by Duckenstein
Seems too good to be true

Drumming up attention