Page 3 of 3
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:04 pm
by justducky0
As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:41 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Mike Farrell from Rivals also put in a prediction for Oregon today. He's probably just riding the momentum way, but feel free to ratchet up your excitement by another .1%
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:45 pm
by Duckenstein
It actually seems possible
FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
justducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 pm
by Duckenstein
Josh Newberg the fsu inside guy at the 247 site, CBd KT to the ducks
I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 pm
by OregonFan4Life
lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:27 pm
by lukeyrid13
OregonFan4Life wrote:lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
I have been confident in that happening for a while now. I have no insight to recruiting, never have, just a gut feeling, but for some reason I’m very confident in this happening and I’m usually very pessimistic with recruiting.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right. I’m very pessimistic when it comes to things like this but if I had to bet right now I would have the ducks as the favorite for both players currently. Even if we don’t land them, to have the lead in crystal balls for both at any point is impressive in and of itself.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 am
by thomas time
Rivals national recruiting analyst Adam Gorney cb'd KT to Oregon too
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 am
by karlhungis
Duckenstein wrote:It actually seems possible
FSU is in shambles and Alabama is full
justducky0 wrote:As fans its fun to get carried away. i am excited!
Alabama is never too full for the top recruit in the country.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 am
by lukeyrid13
Lol right. No chance Alabama or any school turns down the top guy. They’d process a kid if necessary.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:53 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Mike Farrell on rivals also thinks he stays on the west coast and signs with Oregon. According to rivals he is the number 5 player. Just saying is all. I am not qualified to figure out who is better between 24/7 and rivals. Not even sure what would be the best way to evaluate which one is better.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:46 pm
by Duckenstein
Apparently they have 10 DL committed already and are in on 2 more 5 stars. Sure, maybe they would take Ika, but does he want to be the lowest rated DL on the squad or the highest?
Good opportunity to play at Oregon for all of the guys we are in on
GoDucksIn09 wrote:Alabama probably takes close to 30 guys every year so I highly doubt they are to full. I still expect him to go there. I know is getting some crystal balls but I think until see him sign will remain skeptical.
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:37 am
by RanDux
lukeyrid13 wrote:Let’s all get ahead of ourselves now and imagine getting the #1 recruit two years in a row with both KT and DJ U
I’m too pessimistic to dream about that though.
Who is DJ U?
Re: I am hearing rumors that KT is a silent
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 am
by gogreen55