Page 3 of 15

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:23 pm
by GoDucksIn09
I said even after the Washington game thought he would end up at Alabama. I have seen top recruits say how they love Oregon etc etc but they end up elsewhere. No shock here. No stretch either.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:15 pm
by lukeyrid13
I know nothing, but I felt really good about KT until about a week ago and now feel like we are gonna finish second. Just a hunch but I don’t have my hopes up anymore.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:29 pm
by greenyellow
It seems the only recruit Oregon has won a head-to-head recruiting battle with Alabama for is Sewell.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:13 pm
by AshlandDuck
greenyellow wrote:It seems the only recruit Oregon has won a head-to-head recruiting battle with Alabama for is Sewell.
Prukop baby!

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm
by Duckenstein
Could still win ika
greenyellow wrote:It seems the only recruit Oregon has won a head-to-head recruiting battle with Alabama for is Sewell.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:55 pm
by duckduckgoose
lukeyrid13 wrote:I know nothing, but I felt really good about KT until about a week ago and now feel like we are gonna finish second. Just a hunch but I don’t have my hopes up anymore.
What do we get for finishing second? ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:52 pm
by lukeyrid13
duckduckgoose wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:I know nothing, but I felt really good about KT until about a week ago and now feel like we are gonna finish second. Just a hunch but I don’t have my hopes up anymore.
What do we get for finishing second? ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The opportunity to talk about the ‘“what if’s” to go along with: budda, juju, Pryor, Devon Williams, hufanga, Keenan Allen and many others. 8-)

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:25 pm
by Duck07
lukeyrid13 wrote:The opportunity to talk about the ‘“what if’s” to go along with: budda, juju, Pryor, Devon Williams, hufanga, Keenan Allen and many others. 8-)
We might be able to form a 2-deep of guys who chose SC over us.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 am
by DuckMastaFunk
Duckenstein wrote:Could still win ika
greenyellow wrote:It seems the only recruit Oregon has won a head-to-head recruiting battle with Alabama for is Sewell.
Also Prukop.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:58 am
by nogerO
duckduckgoose wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:I know nothing, but I felt really good about KT until about a week ago and now feel like we are gonna finish second. Just a hunch but I don’t have my hopes up anymore.
What do we get for finishing second? ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A stupid participation trophy?

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:20 pm
by GoDucksTroll
duckduckgoose wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:I know nothing, but I felt really good about KT until about a week ago and now feel like we are gonna finish second. Just a hunch but I don’t have my hopes up anymore.
What do we get for finishing second? ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The prize for finishing second in the Thibodeaux sweepstakes is a JuCo DE no one has ever heard of.

It's not a great consolation prize.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:25 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon is also supposedly going to be in for both of them in the next week or so.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:17 pm
by GrantDuck
Missing on KT would suck, but there's still a long time until recruiting is all done and transfers are still on the table.

We really just lost out on the 2 linebackers and Cridell in terms of de-commits. Big Joe needs to start closing on D-lineman though. This is the 2nd year in a row he's whiffed pretty hard.

Also, don't knock these 2-3* kids and JuCo kids. If our staff really does its job, we might hit big on a couple of them.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:42 pm
by jimmy12
Has he whiffed? I didnt realize the class was over.

Re: Thibodeaux announces top 4, commitment party info

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm
by Merganzer
https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/i ... ncart_2box

"And Cristobal and his staff still appear to be the favorites to land Thibodeaux, who would be the highest-rated pledge in program history."