greenyellow wrote:Beginning to rethink how well Heyward and Williams can close with DBs as there's been a lot of defections and misses there as of late.
I don't know who was involved with Mykael Wright's recruitment, but that was a great signing. All the USC honks were bragging they could poach him at the last minute.
greenyellow wrote:Beginning to rethink how well Heyward and Williams can close with DBs as there's been a lot of defections and misses there as of late.
I don't know who was involved with Mykael Wright's recruitment, but that was a great signing. All the USC honks were bragging they could poach him at the last minute.
From everything I've read/heard, Oregon was Wright's dream school and was looking to get out of CA so I'm not sure how hard it was for them to sell him on the Ducks.
Get Jonah today then finish the class with Sopsher, Ford, and Steele. I was right about Thibodeaux so what the heck I’ll go out on a limb and say the coaches land those three!
Sweet! No huge defections today, depending on your opinion of Criddell. Now the coaches can put the intense focus on a handful of guys that would just be icing on the cake.