Re: Potential grad transfers
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:44 am
Hey move on already and stay on-topic.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
This was such a fun topic thoughgreenyellow wrote:Hey move on already and stay on-topic.
Wow, just looked up Osborn's stats and that's a productive WR. But that's also what I said about Tabari Hines, and that turned weird.greenyellow wrote:I wouldn't mind KJ Osborn from Buffalo.
From everything I've read, he seems to be known for having reliable hands and good route running, both of which were things Oregon's WRs struggled with for most of the season. Doesn't seem he registered any stats at his JUCO and his Twitter feed was devoid of anything concerning his football career or recruitment so hard to know what his future holds.GoDucksTroll wrote:Wow, just looked up Osborn's stats and that's a productive WR. But that's also what I said about Tabari Hines, and that turned weird.greenyellow wrote:I wouldn't mind KJ Osborn from Buffalo.
There was another kid, Reggie Hemphill-Mapps, that had a great freshman year at Texas and then for some reason went to JuCo. He messaged me this summer, saying how Oregon was where he wants to be and he's got a great relationship with Arroyo. Since then he just disappeared from recruiting. Had 40 catches for 400 yards as a true freshman.
Appears he transferred to Syracuse.greenyellow wrote:From everything I've read, he seems to be known for having reliable hands and good route running, both of which were things Oregon's WRs struggled with for most of the season. Doesn't seem he registered any stats at his JUCO and his Twitter feed was devoid of anything concerning his football career or recruitment so hard to know what his future holds.GoDucksTroll wrote:Wow, just looked up Osborn's stats and that's a productive WR. But that's also what I said about Tabari Hines, and that turned weird.greenyellow wrote:I wouldn't mind KJ Osborn from Buffalo.
There was another kid, Reggie Hemphill-Mapps, that had a great freshman year at Texas and then for some reason went to JuCo. He messaged me this summer, saying how Oregon was where he wants to be and he's got a great relationship with Arroyo. Since then he just disappeared from recruiting. Had 40 catches for 400 yards as a true freshman.
He deleted all the Syracuse stuff, so maybe he wasn't a qualifier?maxduck wrote:Appears he transferred to Syracuse.greenyellow wrote:From everything I've read, he seems to be known for having reliable hands and good route running, both of which were things Oregon's WRs struggled with for most of the season. Doesn't seem he registered any stats at his JUCO and his Twitter feed was devoid of anything concerning his football career or recruitment so hard to know what his future holds.GoDucksTroll wrote:Wow, just looked up Osborn's stats and that's a productive WR. But that's also what I said about Tabari Hines, and that turned weird.greenyellow wrote:I wouldn't mind KJ Osborn from Buffalo.
There was another kid, Reggie Hemphill-Mapps, that had a great freshman year at Texas and then for some reason went to JuCo. He messaged me this summer, saying how Oregon was where he wants to be and he's got a great relationship with Arroyo. Since then he just disappeared from recruiting. Had 40 catches for 400 yards as a true freshman.
http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/139 ... hill-mapps
Legit 6’5” reminds me of Lavasier Tuinei and that guy did just fine.GoDucksTroll wrote:Dallas Warmack hinting at Lawrence Cager: https://twitter.com/DallasWarmack/statu ... 7216189441