Page 3 of 4
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:28 pm
by TualatinDuck
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:45 pm
by jimmy12
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:55 pm
by lukeyrid13
USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:31 am
by GoDucksTroll
lukeyrid13 wrote:USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
Washington let Brandon Kaho go the same way last year. Nothing to be gained from blocking an out of conference transfer and looking like a jerk.
I wonder how the McCoy situation affects Puka and Ford, if at all.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:47 am
by greenyellow
I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:27 pm
by GoDucksTroll
greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:38 pm
by maxduck
GoDucksTroll wrote:greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
More information please.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:51 pm
by TualatinDuck
maxduck wrote:GoDucksTroll wrote:greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.
More information please.
Interviewing at Miss St for WR Coach. Appears he has wanted to coach there for some time although I dont know what the connection is.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:00 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
I’m not sad if he goes. Hopefully we can get someone that can recruit AND develop.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:11 pm
by Anatinae
Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:37 pm
by TualatinDuck
Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:39 pm
by duckfan22
TualatinDuck wrote:Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:45 pm
by GoDucksTroll
duckfan22 wrote:TualatinDuck wrote:Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.
Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?
Haha, my first thought as well.
Steve Spurrier Jr. He's a rising star.
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 pm
by Hoagduck
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:39 pm
by karlhungis
Wow..