I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by alxtw »

Hope its a good sign that dj put the ducks first on this tweet.
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3944
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by UofDuck »

I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by FlDuckFan »

UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by jimmy12 »

I heard he likes the color orange. No idea if true.
User avatar
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1044
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

jimmy12 wrote:I heard he likes the color orange. No idea if true.
:lol: Thanks Jimmy! I heard he likes to eat oranges, but his favorite fruit is mangoes. Mangoes can be red, yellow, orange or green depending on the variety, so who knows.
User avatar
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Grants Pass Oregon

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by EncinitasDuck »

FlDuckFan wrote:
UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?
Isn't he the one that brought it up when he met Masoli and Mariota at the spring game? Seemed to be fairly big for him.
User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by FlDuckFan »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?
Isn't he the one that brought it up when he met Masoli and Mariota at the spring game? Seemed to be fairly big for him.
He mentioned it but I read it more as a passing comment as an " wouldn't it be cool" but not carrying much weight. On other forums and twitter some people mention it as if this is a driving factor in his life. I admit though I could be wrong or misunderstanding peoples statements.
northbeachsf
Freshman
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by northbeachsf »

Where is Hines when you need him?
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by Duck07 »

northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh
Image
User avatar
Phalanx
All Pac-12
Posts: 5000
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by Phalanx »

Duck07 wrote:
northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh
Hines just had a way of softening the blow and making everything all better.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by jimmy12 »

Let’s bring him back
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by Duck07 »

Phalanx wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh
Hines just had a way of softening the blow and making everything all better.
We don't need that in this case though.
Image
User avatar
nogerO
Senior
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by nogerO »

OK. Channeling my inner (w)Hines, He Ain't Coming.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15153
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by OregonFan4Life »

After landing Kayvon you’d think there’d be more optimism! But even I feel like he’s going to Clemson.
Image
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Post by duckfan22 »

This football staff is a recruiting machine. Unlike anything ive seen in my
life time as a duck fan. Im optimistic as well but i have faith we can pull this off.
Post Reply