Page 3 of 7

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:53 pm
by alxtw
Hope its a good sign that dj put the ducks first on this tweet.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 4:54 am
by UofDuck
I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:18 am
by FlDuckFan
UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 am
by jimmy12
I heard he likes the color orange. No idea if true.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:39 am
by DuckMastaFunk
jimmy12 wrote:I heard he likes the color orange. No idea if true.
:lol: Thanks Jimmy! I heard he likes to eat oranges, but his favorite fruit is mangoes. Mangoes can be red, yellow, orange or green depending on the variety, so who knows.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:49 am
by EncinitasDuck
FlDuckFan wrote:
UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?
Isn't he the one that brought it up when he met Masoli and Mariota at the spring game? Seemed to be fairly big for him.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:17 am
by FlDuckFan
EncinitasDuck wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:
UofDuck wrote:I have no idea, but I feel the Poly QB connection he mentioned a few times with O pushes him our way.
Is that really that much of a factor for a kid? People keep pushing it but that seems to be a bit over valued. If anything wouldn't his religious connection with Dabo be a bigger factor ?
Isn't he the one that brought it up when he met Masoli and Mariota at the spring game? Seemed to be fairly big for him.
He mentioned it but I read it more as a passing comment as an " wouldn't it be cool" but not carrying much weight. On other forums and twitter some people mention it as if this is a driving factor in his life. I admit though I could be wrong or misunderstanding peoples statements.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:17 pm
by northbeachsf
Where is Hines when you need him?

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:08 pm
by Duck07
northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 pm
by Phalanx
Duck07 wrote:
northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh
Hines just had a way of softening the blow and making everything all better.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 pm
by jimmy12
Let’s bring him back

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:56 pm
by Duck07
Phalanx wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
northbeachsf wrote:Where is Hines when you need him?
not sure why we need Hines in this thread bruh
Hines just had a way of softening the blow and making everything all better.
We don't need that in this case though.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 pm
by nogerO
OK. Channeling my inner (w)Hines, He Ain't Coming.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 3:03 pm
by OregonFan4Life
After landing Kayvon you’d think there’d be more optimism! But even I feel like he’s going to Clemson.

Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week

Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 3:06 pm
by duckfan22
This football staff is a recruiting machine. Unlike anything ive seen in my
life time as a duck fan. Im optimistic as well but i have faith we can pull this off.