Phalanx wrote:I will never understand why we always rip on people who are trying to share little bits of info with the board. Obviously, the context changes the story, but why mock the dude when he is relating a personal interaction? Personally, I don't care enough about recruiting to even recognize high schoolers, and to me, the fact that he wanted to cut in line says more about the kid than anything we might glean about his commitment. Still, it's a good story, and I feel like we should encourage people to post stuff like this.
Sometimes teenage football players wonder why people will never understand that they don't always want to talk about these things with complete strangers.
Yes, it is in fact funny to tease a poster for making a crystal ball prediction because he let a recruit cut in front of him for the bathroom. Begin thread locking sequence in 3...
Phalanx wrote:I will never understand why we always rip on people who are trying to share little bits of info with the board. Obviously, the context changes the story, but why mock the dude when he is relating a personal interaction? Personally, I don't care enough about recruiting to even recognize high schoolers, and to me, the fact that he wanted to cut in line says more about the kid than anything we might glean about his commitment. Still, it's a good story, and I feel like we should encourage people to post stuff like this.
Sometimes teenage football players wonder why people will never understand that they don't always want to talk about these things with complete strangers.
Yes, it is in fact funny to tease a poster for making a crystal ball prediction because he let a recruit cut in front of him for the bathroom. Begin thread locking sequence in 3...
Sometimes high school kids already in the spotlight love a little extra attention on their big college visit, no? Seems reasonable.
Also, can we really confidently say that some crystal ball predictions we see on paid websites likely don’t start out with THAT much more substantiated evidence than what this poster presented? I think that’s honesty more comical than this dude having a conversation with a recruit in line for the pisser. At least they both weren’t just staring down at their phones like zombies.