Page 3 of 3

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:33 pm
by Phalanx
Nice win by LSU. I was surprised by how bad both defenses were. It made for a more entertaining game than usual in the SEC.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:39 pm
by nogerO
I can already see Alabama ranked 4 and LSU 1. “Well they’re obviously the two best teams and we have to have the rematch?” :roll:

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:10 pm
by RanDux
Phalanx wrote:Nice win by LSU. I was surprised by how bad both defenses were. It made for a more entertaining game than usual in the SEC.
You forgot this is the SEC; their offenses were just that good! ;)

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:13 pm
by RanDux
Congrats, Bud! You have an outstanding team!

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:39 pm
by woundedknees
BUD, FTW!

Orgeron looked like a proud grandpa in his post game interview.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:13 pm
by Bud Lee
I love Coach O, this could be a storybook year for him and the team. I really want them to play Ohio State some point so Joe can get a little revenge

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:21 pm
by Merganzer
Bud Lee wrote:I love Coach O, this could be a storybook year for him and the team. I really want them to play Ohio State some point so Joe can get a little revenge
He had a situation at USC, like Cristobal, players loved him, but USC didn't.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:23 am
by alxtw
Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Burrow is amazing. I’d definitely take him before Herbert.
Could not agree more. This one should wrap up the Heisman and shoot him up the Draft Chart.
Imagine how good herbert would look if he was willing to rush once in a while like burrow does.

Tua was more like herbert today, none rushing threat to account for. The lsu offense looked very good and they have a stud rb, but if tua was healthy the outcome could have been very different. None the less, i was quite happy to see sabans frustration and not have to seen that stupid smirk on his face throughout the game.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:40 am
by StevensTechU
alxtw wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Burrow is amazing. I’d definitely take him before Herbert.
Could not agree more. This one should wrap up the Heisman and shoot him up the Draft Chart.
Imagine how good herbert would look if he was willing to rush once in a while like burrow does.

Tua was more like herbert today, none rushing threat to account for. The lsu offense looked very good and they have a stud rb, but if tua was healthy the outcome could have been very different. None the less, i was quite happy to see sabans frustration and not have to seen that stupid smirk on his face throughout the game.
I didn't watch the game, but I keep seeing the "Tua was injured" narrative. Looking at the box score, I see a pretty good performance by That, but they simply couldn't stop LSU. Doesn't match the narrative, so could someone fill me in? Was he visibly injured?

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:12 am
by duckfan96
Was a good college game. The mighty sec defense was non existent. I, for one, don’t mind saban...dude is great at what he does. I can’t stand Georgia.. work with a die hard Georgia fan and he said 3 of the 4 playoff teams should be sec. I try to get along with everyone but man some sec fans are fn delusional.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:24 am
by Merganzer
StevensTechU wrote:
alxtw wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Burrow is amazing. I’d definitely take him before Herbert.
Could not agree more. This one should wrap up the Heisman and shoot him up the Draft Chart.
Imagine how good herbert would look if he was willing to rush once in a while like burrow does.

Tua was more like herbert today, none rushing threat to account for. The lsu offense looked very good and they have a stud rb, but if tua was healthy the outcome could have been very different. None the less, i was quite happy to see sabans frustration and not have to seen that stupid smirk on his face throughout the game.
I didn't watch the game, but I keep seeing the "Tua was injured" narrative. Looking at the box score, I see a pretty good performance by That, but they simply couldn't stop LSU. Doesn't match the narrative, so could someone fill me in? Was he visibly injured?
By this time in the season, what player is going to be 100%? His fumble had nothing to do with his injury, and at halftime, Saban said flat out that their performance, or lack thereof, had nothing to do with Tua's condition.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:35 pm
by alxtw
StevensTechU wrote:
alxtw wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Burrow is amazing. I’d definitely take him before Herbert.
Could not agree more. This one should wrap up the Heisman and shoot him up the Draft Chart.
Imagine how good herbert would look if he was willing to rush once in a while like burrow does.

Tua was more like herbert today, none rushing threat to account for. The lsu offense looked very good and they have a stud rb, but if tua was healthy the outcome could have been very different. None the less, i was quite happy to see sabans frustration and not have to seen that stupid smirk on his face throughout the game.
I didn't watch the game, but I keep seeing the "Tua was injured" narrative. Looking at the box score, I see a pretty good performance by That, but they simply couldn't stop LSU. Doesn't match the narrative, so could someone fill me in? Was he visibly injured?
He was rusty in the first half. It could have been due to his time away from practicing, as he looked alot sharper as the game progressed into the second half. He walked off the field after the game with a limp in his stride. Hence, he was not a threat in the rushing game or as mobile as he usually is.

Re: Of course we want LSU over 'Bama Sat. 12:30 CBS

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 am
by Bud Lee
nogerO wrote:I can already see Alabama ranked 4 and LSU 1. “Well they’re obviously the two best teams and we have to have the rematch?” :roll:
I think they will be ranked 4th tonight but that is their ceiling. As the season goes on they will drop even if they win out. My guess is the poll tonight will mirror the AP