Page 3 of 4

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:07 am
by lukeyrid13
I also agree, he could be a great goal line back at minimum.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:09 am
by jimmy12
I am just excited to watch KT, Mase and Noah destroy people

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:44 am
by SuperDuck
AWESOME!!!!

Welcome to the Oregon family, young man!!!

Go Ducks!!!!

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:46 am
by GoDucksTroll
StevensTechU wrote:
Alan wrote:Go old school! Bring back the two way player! The kid can play, nice get!
Honestly, I wouldn't exactly say no....

As a running back prospect, he might be the best running back of anybody in our last 2 classes.
I can’t disagree with this. I like Benson a lot, and Dollars is going to get touches next year - but Sewell’s RB film is reminiscent of a jumbo back like LGB or Lendale White.

Myles Jack had a pretty good run as a two way player, Noah can do the same.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:45 pm
by rockthief
Other recruits are thinking hmmmm...what about the Ducks? Hmmmm...

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:46 pm
by Merganzer

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:14 pm
by duck58
I've never seen anyone that big be that fast. He ran down the RBs.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:54 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
Highlights are insane. Is there anything he can’t do?

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 am
by brich75
DuckDuckJuice wrote:Highlights are insane. Is there anything he can’t do?
Yup, go back and play last week against ASU.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:03 am
by Alan
DuckDuckJuice wrote:Highlights are insane. Is there anything he can’t do?
I don’t pay much attention to recruiting so I don’t watch much film, I have watch several over the past few years and I will say this kids ability is off the charts, as someone here said he is a man among boys on the high school field. I do hope Mario considers using him as a Myles Jack type two way player. Imagine 6’2 256 with his speed in the offensive backfield in a package...... I have to dry my eyes just thinking about it and I done get excited before signing day! Lol.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:38 am
by Duck07
He's going to replace Troy Dye most likely.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:40 am
by jimmy12
I am hearing noise around flowe. He was cagey in an interview that is quoted on a paid board.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:28 am
by karlhungis
jimmy12 wrote:I am hearing noise around flowe. He was cagey in an interview that is quoted on a paid board.
Flowe is a higher rated recruit than Sewell? I'm struggling to wrap my mind around that.

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:50 am
by Phenom
karlhungis wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:I am hearing noise around flowe. He was cagey in an interview that is quoted on a paid board.
Flowe is a higher rated recruit than Sewell? I'm struggling to wrap my mind around that.
Flowe is insanely good and very physically developed. Sewell might have better potential (because he has to rework his body) but Flowe is really, really damn good. And dude is mean!

Re: 5 star Noah Sewell commits to Oregon!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 pm
by DuckDuckJuice
Watch the tape. Flowe is a ready to play linebacker, and that’s all he does. Sewell is more versatile and a little bigger than you usually want a linebacker. questions about what position he’ll play in college effected his overall grade. Both are unbelievable talents.