Page 3 of 3

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:14 am
by woundedknees
RanDux wrote:We are like drug addicts with this recruiting: as soon as the thrill wears off a little on the last recruit, we are ready for the next thrill.
Is this "Buzz Worthy" news?

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:40 am
by thomas time
I saw a headline somewhere about ducks taking maybe 3 more db's, how many more are the coaches trying to get?

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:24 am
by jimmy12
thomas time wrote:I saw a headline somewhere about ducks taking maybe 3 more db's, how many more are the coaches trying to get?
I have read 4 or 5. I think Davies gives them flexibility as he can play cover corner and maybe move to safety. My guess is they finish with Bassa, who is under-rated. Apparently Beavers is showing interest, but the Ducks don't have any interest.

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:34 am
by RanDux
:lol:
woundedknees wrote:
RanDux wrote:We are like drug addicts with this recruiting: as soon as the thrill wears off a little on the last recruit, we are ready for the next thrill.
Is this "Buzz Worthy" news?

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:38 am
by RanDux
jimmy12 wrote:
thomas time wrote:I saw a headline somewhere about ducks taking maybe 3 more db's, how many more are the coaches trying to get?
I have read 4 or 5. I think Davies gives them flexibility as he can play cover corner and maybe move to safety. My guess is they finish with Bassa, who is under-rated. Apparently Beavers is showing interest, but the Ducks don't have any interest.
We are in 4 star CB D.J. Harvey's final 5. He is announcing on September 18. That may be too late, with the way things are filling up, unless he becomes a silent commit.

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:11 am
by thomas time
what about Jamier Johnson who announcing July 3rd

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:12 am
by jimmy12
If other targets fall through the ducks will circle back to Jamier.

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:39 pm
by RanDux
RanDux wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:
thomas time wrote:I saw a headline somewhere about ducks taking maybe 3 more db's, how many more are the coaches trying to get?
I have read 4 or 5. I think Davies gives them flexibility as he can play cover corner and maybe move to safety. My guess is they finish with Bassa, who is under-rated. Apparently Beavers is showing interest, but the Ducks don't have any interest.
We are in 4 star CB D.J. Harvey's final 5. He is announcing on September 18. That may be too late, with the way things are filling up, unless he becomes a silent commit.
I read a teaser from 247Sports that we are down to Harvey's final 3, and that he moved up his commitment date. I could not see when the new date is, as I am not a subscriber, unless September 18 is the new date and they are just teasing to get new subscribers.

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:40 pm
by jimmy12
I dont think we are in it here. I think it’s wiggins, wright, bassa or bust... maybe one more

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:47 pm
by RanDux
3 out of the 9 so far, with Keanu Williams announcing 7/11. Don't think we have any dates yet on the other 5. Go ducks!!!!

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:38 pm
by RanDux
4 out of 5 so far! Suamataia, Thornton, Flowe, and Wiggins left. Plus we picked up another 4 star WR, Brevard, who was not on this list!

Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:16 pm
by jimmy12
RanDux wrote:4 out of 5 so far! Suamataia, Thornton, Flowe, and Wiggins left. Plus we picked up another 4 star WR, Brevard, who was not on this list!
Nope— suamatia, foster, Thorton, Wright and bassa will be last 5... IMO (they are still in it for wiggins but distance and not being able to visit is not helping). It will be wither wiggins or wright.

Outside chance of KF, JTT

I dont think the ducks take any more LBs not mentioned above. Room is very tight and ducks are STACKED.

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:59 pm
by alxtw
jimmy12 wrote:
RanDux wrote:4 out of 5 so far! Suamataia, Thornton, Flowe, and Wiggins left. Plus we picked up another 4 star WR, Brevard, who was not on this list!
Nope— suamatia, foster, Thorton, Wright and bassa will be last 5... IMO (they are still in it for wiggins but distance and not being able to visit is not helping). It will be wither wiggins or wright.

Outside chance of KF, JTT

I dont think the ducks take any more LBs not mentioned above. Room is very tight and ducks are STACKED.

Even not taking Flowe's brother?

Re: Oregon's Chances on 9 Key Recruits

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:00 pm
by jimmy12
He mentioned recently that “he didnt think it would happen”

I am not sure whether it is because of room in class, grades or other, but not appearing likely.