Re: Christian Burkhalter
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:26 pm
Haha, funny you mention Dye. I've been re-watching games from this last season, and of the things that have stood out the most that I barely noticed during the year is how many stupid penalties Troy Dye racked up. He is almost good for a personal flag a game, which I don't think I noticed during the year.punizhr02 wrote:I don't mind guys playing with a little edge in their game. As long as he isn't Burfecting his way into 15 yard penalties, I don't think it's a problem. Troy Dye plays with a similar edge. Remember his Dubs down on national TV? Having a team full of these guys leads to disfunction and a lack of discipline, but having a few of these guys fires the team up and brings a lot of energy.StevensTechU wrote:I just went back and re-watched through the lense of him being an OLB instead of WDE. I don't think he'd be a bad pickup. As I said earlier, he has plus speed and athleticism, and re-watching, he actually looks like he does really well in space. The critique I still have is but didn't say before is that, if you watch his exuberant celebrations and s***-talking after the play is dead, he seems like a big douchebag. Hopefully he grows out of it but even if not, you're never gonna like all hundred guys on your team.SteelTown43 wrote:Guys, trust the coaches and the prospect's offer sheet
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/10047834/5 ... 0e6067b8f4