Page 3 of 3

Re: Ty Thompson vs. Justin Herbert

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 pm
by pezsez1
I really want to say Mycha Pittman. He was on his way to having a special season in 2019 before he broke his arm. Dude is special and I'm excited to see him catch passes from a more dynamic QB over the next couple seasons.

That said, I'm giving Mitchell the edge over Carrington for Herbert's era. Mitchell's high level of production for an entire season (despite everyone knowing the ball was coming his way) was pretty amazing.

Re: Ty Thompson vs. Justin Herbert

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:22 pm
by lmduck
Hoagduck wrote:The best receiver Justin ever had was Dillon Mitchell and he had a cup of coffee with the Vikings before getting cut in camp. He took us through some rough times.
Isn't Mitchell still on the Vikings practice squad?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk