Re: 3/11-3/13 recruiting weekend
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:37 pm
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
It will be tough to out recruit USC on offense until we have a track record under Lanning. It'll be fun to cheer against USC once again. (They were so bad under Helton that it was confusing to cheer for them or against them)jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
I am happy you were wrong.jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
He just hammered that one home.alxtw wrote:It will be tough to out recruit USC on offense until we have a track record under Lanning. It'll be fun to cheer against USC once again. (They were so bad under Helton that it was confusing to cheer for them or against them)jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
Makes beating USC for top recruits so much more fulfilling and satisfying now than in the past few years!Bigwaved wrote:He just hammered that one home.alxtw wrote:It will be tough to out recruit USC on offense until we have a track record under Lanning. It'll be fun to cheer against USC once again. (They were so bad under Helton that it was confusing to cheer for them or against them)jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
Absolutely agree! I was wrong! My “source” was wrong. I will happily take this one as a bad take on my partBigwaved wrote:I am happy you were wrong.jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
It was not a "bad" take. Maybe a bit too definitive, but that is hindsight. The kid was convinced that Oregon was a better fit in the home stretch of the recruiting process for him. I think a lot of people were surprised by this.jimmy12 wrote:Absolutely agree! I was wrong! My “source” was wrong. I will happily take this one as a bad take on my partBigwaved wrote:I am happy you were wrong.jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?
Based on this apparently lots of USC folks were pretty shocked too:Bigwaved wrote:It was not a "bad" take. Maybe a bit too definitive, but that is hindsight. The kid was convinced that Oregon was a better fit in the home stretch of the recruiting process for him. I think a lot of people were surprised by this.jimmy12 wrote:Absolutely agree! I was wrong! My “source” was wrong. I will happily take this one as a bad take on my partBigwaved wrote:I am happy you were wrong.jimmy12 wrote:Sorry fellas-- he's going to USC.greenyellow wrote:No clue, especially since he made a surprise visit to Oregon this past weekend.DmoneyDuck wrote:Any word on which way Conerly is leaning ahead of his announcement tomorrow?