It’s probably nothing, but I saw a random comment on X under some Oregon football post where someone asked why A’mauri didn’t practice and didn’t think anything of it at the time. I’ve been going through the most recent pictures and videos and haven’t seen him in any of them. In fact, in the videos that looks like the 1’s I’m seeing Breland.
Re: Oregon Fall Camp 2026
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 7:57 am
by UOducksTK1
HomeSickDuck wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:25 pm
It’s probably nothing, but I saw a random comment on X under some Oregon football post where someone asked why A’mauri didn’t practice and didn’t think anything of it at the time. I’ve been going through the most recent pictures and videos and haven’t seen him in any of them. In fact, in the videos that looks like the 1’s I’m seeing Breland.
HomeSickDuck wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:25 pm
It’s probably nothing, but I saw a random comment on X under some Oregon football post where someone asked why A’mauri didn’t practice and didn’t think anything of it at the time. I’ve been going through the most recent pictures and videos and haven’t seen him in any of them. In fact, in the videos that looks like the 1’s I’m seeing Breland.
Boo if he’s hurt.
The Oregon updates page on X put out an article saying a defensive starter is hurt, but wouldn’t give a name. Did say he should be back by conference play or potentially earlier. It’s probably Washington, haven’t seen any starters missing in recent vids/photos other than Washington.
HomeSickDuck wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:25 pm
It’s probably nothing, but I saw a random comment on X under some Oregon football post where someone asked why A’mauri didn’t practice and didn’t think anything of it at the time. I’ve been going through the most recent pictures and videos and haven’t seen him in any of them. In fact, in the videos that looks like the 1’s I’m seeing Breland.
Boo if he’s hurt.
The Oregon updates page on X put out an article saying a defensive starter is hurt, but wouldn’t give a name. Did say he should be back by conference play or potentially earlier. It’s probably Washington, haven’t seen any starters missing in recent vids/photos other than Washington.
That was a great catch; it probably is Washington. Nothing slips past you guys.
Re: Oregon Fall Camp 2026
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:59 am
by OregonFan4Life
That’s a real bummer if Washington is down, not that the ducks should lose but not having him against Boise State isn’t great as they have a very solid OLine. That might change my score prediction for that game a bit.
Also with all the buzz about Matthew Johnson I’m surprised Breland would be the one replacing him, especially since Breland seems more like a Bear type than Washington type.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Oregon Fall Camp 2026
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:55 pm
by greenyellow
Jeremiah McClellan, Ross Douglas, and Jack Smith Fall Practice #13 pressers
This year it seems there's few position battles compared to years past.
We have star position and probably 2 OL positions (Guard and Tackle positions opposite of Dave Iuli and Fox Crader) that still seem up for grabs?
At Star it's likely Carl Williams IV, but freshman Davon Benjamin has been making noise this camp.
At OL, it feels less predictable. At tackle, maybe Gernorris Wilson? We do have two amazing freshmen in Tommy Tofi and Immanuel Iheanacho. At Guard we got Kawika Rogers, Michael Bennett III, and Trent Ferguson?? Ironically all three of those guys could probably play tackle too if needed.
Whoever can predict opening day starters at these positions gets a cookie.
Re: Oregon Fall Camp 2026
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:56 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2026 2:42 pm
This year it seems there's few position battles compared to years past.
We have star position and probably 2 OL positions (Guard and Tackle positions opposite of Dave Iuli and Fox Crader) that still seem up for grabs?
At Star it's likely Carl Williams IV, but freshman Davon Benjamin has been making noise this camp.
At OL, it feels less predictable. At tackle, maybe Gernorris Wilson? We do have two amazing freshmen in Tommy Tofi and Immanuel Iheanacho. At Guard we got Kawika Rogers, Michael Bennett III, and Trent Ferguson?? Ironically all three of those guys could probably play tackle too if needed.
Whoever can predict opening day starters at these positions gets a cookie.
You forgot Douglas Utu at guard as well. I think Dave Iuli's spot isn't safe to start the season since he was coming off surgery and has only been practicing for a short time compared to the others.
Re: Oregon Fall Camp 2026
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:57 pm
by greenyellow
Chris Hampton, Devon Jackson, and Koi Perich Fall Practice #16 pressers: