Senior

Re: Oregon @ Oregon State Thread

Post by cordy02c »

is this the nail in Ernie's coffin?
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

bmxryder507 wrote:I sure hope we can beat them @ Mac this is horrible I wanna go cry.
I already did :cry:
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Ya I liked what I saw tonight.

Catron has gone downhill so fast this season. What happened?

We shot good, but turnovers killed us. Fewer turnovers, and this game is ours.

Liked what you saw? Please, Oregon state isn't even good, and look how many points we scored in the second half.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

duckgrad99 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Ya I liked what I saw tonight.

Catron has gone downhill so fast this season. What happened?

We shot good, but turnovers killed us. Fewer turnovers, and this game is ours.

Liked what you saw? Please, Oregon state isn't even good, and look how many points we scored in the second half.
We aren't even good. What is your point?
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

Why did I waste my time watching that game?

I wish I could go back in time to last year so that I could decide to not make so much fun of the Beavers for not winning any Pac-10 games because it doesn't look like we are going to win any this year.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

The Ducks will not win a single conference game and therefore Kent needs to go. I have never heard of a coach not winning a single game and not get fired. Pathetic.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Liked what you saw? Please, Oregon state isn't even good, and look how many points we scored in the second half.[/quote]

We aren't even good. What is your point?[/quote]

Because he said he liked what he saw. What did we do well tonight?
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

we had a shot all the way til the end. The first half was better, but we weren't prepared for the 1-3-1. they had prob 10 points off those fast breaks and that is the difference in the game.

I have been against every one saying kent needs to go, but i think it might be time. (I have given TK crap for this in chat.. sorry). We need to get rid of him and make a big hire. The only reason why i think he should stay is because we are young, but the time has come.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

These kids can and will win....But, we need some coaching to do it...Time for EK to go....No, ifs....ands...or buts about it....
I erased the rest of my post, as I was rambling on and on....and it wasnt in a positive manner....lol
Goooooooo Duck Football, and Track.....
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

ducksin2010 wrote:we had a shot all the way til the end. The first half was better, but we weren't prepared for the 1-3-1. they had prob 10 points off those fast breaks and that is the difference in the game.

I have been against every one saying kent needs to go, but i think it might be time. (I have given TK crap for this in chat.. sorry). We need to get rid of him and make a big hire. The only reason why i think he should stay is because we are young, but the time has come.

Right, but a shot till the end isn't good enough. As you know, it's all about the wins and losses. Sorry man, I just cannot stand this anymore. The football team is light years ahead of the basketball team.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

and our cross country team is light years ahead of our football team. you are comparing apples to oranges
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Another great coaching job by Ernie to win the game....o wait.

Worst coaching job I've seen in awhile. We get going running things that were working great like that full court press that got us a 9 point lead. Then what does Ernie do? He calls it off & never runs it again. Don't even get me started on the last 4-5 minutes. Down by 6 with 5 minutes left so we have to get a 3 right? Of course not but what does Kent do? He has the team dribble around running down the clock so we can try to get TP open for a last ditch effort 3.....absolutely terrible coaching that LOST us the game. Good job Kent, way to go.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Half way there!
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

gofightingducks wrote:The Ducks will not win a single conference game and therefore Kent needs to go. I have never heard of a coach not winning a single game and not get fired. Pathetic.
Dick Harter Oregon '71-'72 season 0-14 in the Pac. Of course it was his first year.......