Page 28 of 44

Re: GM List (Heat, Hornets, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:09 pm
by Cellar-door
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Cellar-door wrote:I'm interested in the Hornets.

I didn't see it anywhere on the site, but I assume the trade deadline passed for this year? Has the extension deadline as well?

I'd take CHA either way.
You can take the Hornets.

Trade deadline has not come yet but extension deadline has past.
Thanks

Re: GM List (Heat, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:52 am
by dave
Can I GM the Sonics? Team is rotting.

Re: GM List (Heat, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:58 am
by Oregon Ownage
dave wrote:Can I GM the Sonics? Team is rotting.
No

Re: GM List (Heat, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:31 pm
by dave
Oregon Ownage wrote:
dave wrote:Can I GM the Sonics? Team is rotting.
No
Why not?

Re: GM List (Heat, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm
by Oregon Ownage
dave wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
dave wrote:Can I GM the Sonics? Team is rotting.
No
Why not?
That would open a can of worms of a GM with two teams. Makes things way too complicated and just would not be healthy for the league

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:02 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Spurs are now open. He has other commitments currently going on.

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 am
by Crowned
Crowned here from realgm.

I'll take the Sonics if they're still available.

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs, SuperSonics Open)

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:04 am
by Oregon Ownage
Crowned wrote:Crowned here from realgm.

I'll take the Sonics if they're still available.
They are yours, welcome

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:48 pm
by Ramjan2
Could I get the Heat?

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:04 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Ramjan2 wrote:Could I get the Heat?
Yes, you can have them. Welcome

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:25 pm
by Ramjan2
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Ramjan2 wrote:Could I get the Heat?
Yes, you can have them. Welcome
Awesome, thank you sir! Is there a chat room for the league at all?

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:48 am
by Oregon Ownage
Ramjan2 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Ramjan2 wrote:Could I get the Heat?
Yes, you can have them. Welcome
Awesome, thank you sir! Is there a chat room for the league at all?
The closest thing we have is http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... 41&t=25848

We are a more laid back league in regards to simming.

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:29 pm
by Ramjan2
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Ramjan2 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Ramjan2 wrote:Could I get the Heat?
Yes, you can have them. Welcome
Awesome, thank you sir! Is there a chat room for the league at all?
The closest thing we have is http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... 41&t=25848

We are a more laid back league in regards to simming.
Gotcha, thank you!

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:56 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Warriors have gone missing and Sonics did not submit bids during FA

Re: GM List (Heat, Spurs Open)

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:37 pm
by Oregon Ownage
Oregon Ownage wrote:Warriors have gone missing and Sonics did not submit bids during FA
I dont know where Sirsativa went but he hasnt signed on since Dec 3rd so the Warriors are now in Admin.