Tick Tock Tick Tock
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
I guess I should have come on the site earlier...I almost missed the fun!
I will guess its either BB or OO, maybe there is a chance OO wants to commit early...
WE will see soon enough but I would bet BB is ours Monday no matter what his family says!
GO DUCKS!!
I will guess its either BB or OO, maybe there is a chance OO wants to commit early...
WE will see soon enough but I would bet BB is ours Monday no matter what his family says!
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
-
huckthefuskies
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Exactly, the only thing I predict is that if Bryce doesn't pick Oregon this site will say it had to be his parents.
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Cooper will be 4 on Monday also. Hope I can tell him the good news on his birthday.
Honestly I feel that this fast did nothing but solidify his opinion of CK and the positive surroundings he would encounter while here in Oregon.
My opinion: Miami pulled his offer because they knew he wasn't coming there, and continued to get bad publicity while connected to Brown's recruitment. That's my opinion.
Honestly I feel that this fast did nothing but solidify his opinion of CK and the positive surroundings he would encounter while here in Oregon.
My opinion: Miami pulled his offer because they knew he wasn't coming there, and continued to get bad publicity while connected to Brown's recruitment. That's my opinion.
-
Mops
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm
- Location: Eugene
- Contact:
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
DT=DD....please tell me you dont think I was serious when I said you caught me batman...
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Isn't it great? That's the best I've looked in a bikini in a long time!! Ha!!!duckduckgoose wrote:
That cartoon of MFRDuck is moving me in a Wilma Flintstone like way from my youth....
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3944
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
I know, that mysterious cartoon dance of 7 veils is like a Greek Siren calling me. Stop-it MFR. This is a family site!duckduckgoose wrote:That cartoon of MFRDuck is moving me in a Wilma Flintstone like way from my youth....fpsduck wrote:MFRDuckFan wrote:He's just waiting for Monday because he knows it's my birthday!!
Thanks to Wounded for such a fabulous picture!
Bryce brown as a present?
Lucky!
Last edited by UofDuck on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8651
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Mops wrote:DT=DD....please tell me you dont think I was serious when I said you caught me batman...

-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
I agree, Jhop. It was probably a calculated move to save face. I don't think they pull their offer unless they know he was lost...unless they thought that would force his hand, but I wouldn't give them that much credit.jhopduck wrote:Cooper will be 4 on Monday also. Hope I can tell him the good news on his birthday.
Honestly I feel that this fast did nothing but solidify his opinion of CK and the positive surroundings he would encounter while here in Oregon.
My opinion: Miami pulled his offer because they knew he wasn't coming there, and continued to get bad publicity while connected to Brown's recruitment. That's my opinion.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40578
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
bumpUOducksTK1 wrote:But Revealing You 'The Secret' Could End....cdub1014 wrote:Ughhh i hate teasers like this..... gonna make for a very long weekend... Any other little tidbits would be great MOPS, if you are allowed
the suspense.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Nice code there TK.UOducksTK1 wrote:bumpUOducksTK1 wrote:But Revealing You 'The Secret' Could End....cdub1014 wrote:Ughhh i hate teasers like this..... gonna make for a very long weekend... Any other little tidbits would be great MOPS, if you are allowed
the suspense.
BRYCE.
Mops is saying he's a duck. I hate the visit to Tennessee, but it's good mops is saying he's ours.
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
If we get Bryce and Gaines on Monday, I will not know what to do with myself until I trip to Boise in September.
-
Mops
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm
- Location: Eugene
- Contact:
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
I do, go to Eugene May 2nd to see the Spring game.BisonDucks wrote:If we get Bryce and Gaines on Monday, I will not know what to do with myself until I trip to Boise in September.
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
I'll be at the spring game, of course, but that will only temporarily relieve my withdrawal symptoms.
Last edited by BisonDucks on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
huckthefuskies
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
Mops, You being our insider here. Your confidence would be helpful. In the language of your choice even.
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock
If Bryce is the subject of this thread, how do we resolve the Tennessee visit?

Thanks to Wounded for such a fabulous picture!