Page 4 of 5

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm
by briarduck
I guess I should have come on the site earlier...I almost missed the fun!

I will guess its either BB or OO, maybe there is a chance OO wants to commit early...

WE will see soon enough but I would bet BB is ours Monday no matter what his family says!

GO DUCKS!!

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am
by huckthefuskies
Exactly, the only thing I predict is that if Bryce doesn't pick Oregon this site will say it had to be his parents.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 am
by jhopduck
Cooper will be 4 on Monday also. Hope I can tell him the good news on his birthday.

Honestly I feel that this fast did nothing but solidify his opinion of CK and the positive surroundings he would encounter while here in Oregon.
My opinion: Miami pulled his offer because they knew he wasn't coming there, and continued to get bad publicity while connected to Brown's recruitment. That's my opinion.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:41 am
by Mops
DT=DD....please tell me you dont think I was serious when I said you caught me batman...

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 am
by MFRDuckFan
duckduckgoose wrote:
That cartoon of MFRDuck is moving me in a Wilma Flintstone like way from my youth....
Isn't it great? That's the best I've looked in a bikini in a long time!! Ha!!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 am
by UofDuck
duckduckgoose wrote:
fpsduck wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:He's just waiting for Monday because he knows it's my birthday!!

Image Thanks to Wounded for such a fabulous picture!

Bryce brown as a present?

Lucky!
That cartoon of MFRDuck is moving me in a Wilma Flintstone like way from my youth....
I know, that mysterious cartoon dance of 7 veils is like a Greek Siren calling me. Stop-it MFR. This is a family site!

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Mops wrote:DT=DD....please tell me you dont think I was serious when I said you caught me batman...
:lol: I was defintely kidding.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:49 am
by RanDux
jhopduck wrote:Cooper will be 4 on Monday also. Hope I can tell him the good news on his birthday.

Honestly I feel that this fast did nothing but solidify his opinion of CK and the positive surroundings he would encounter while here in Oregon.
My opinion: Miami pulled his offer because they knew he wasn't coming there, and continued to get bad publicity while connected to Brown's recruitment. That's my opinion.
I agree, Jhop. It was probably a calculated move to save face. I don't think they pull their offer unless they know he was lost...unless they thought that would force his hand, but I wouldn't give them that much credit.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:23 pm
by UOducksTK1
UOducksTK1 wrote:
cdub1014 wrote:Ughhh i hate teasers like this..... gonna make for a very long weekend... Any other little tidbits would be great MOPS, if you are allowed :D
But Revealing You 'The Secret' Could End....

the suspense. ;)
bump

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:25 pm
by Tray Dub
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
cdub1014 wrote:Ughhh i hate teasers like this..... gonna make for a very long weekend... Any other little tidbits would be great MOPS, if you are allowed :D
But Revealing You 'The Secret' Could End....

the suspense. ;)
bump
Nice code there TK.

BRYCE.

Mops is saying he's a duck. I hate the visit to Tennessee, but it's good mops is saying he's ours.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:41 pm
by BisonDucks
If we get Bryce and Gaines on Monday, I will not know what to do with myself until I trip to Boise in September.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:44 pm
by Mops
BisonDucks wrote:If we get Bryce and Gaines on Monday, I will not know what to do with myself until I trip to Boise in September.
I do, go to Eugene May 2nd to see the Spring game.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm
by BisonDucks
I'll be at the spring game, of course, but that will only temporarily relieve my withdrawal symptoms.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 pm
by huckthefuskies
Mops, You being our insider here. Your confidence would be helpful. In the language of your choice even.

Re: Tick Tock Tick Tock

Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:04 pm
by BisonDucks
If Bryce is the subject of this thread, how do we resolve the Tennessee visit?