Page 4 of 4

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 am
by wheaton4prez
Why is arguing sports with other fans "a mistake"? Isn't that pretty much half of the deal in competitive sports?

Funny video. It's amusing how famous I've become over there. I think I'm more well known on their own site than people that have been posting there for years. :)

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am
by ghetarr2007
Maybe mistake was the wrong word. I just didn't think they would be open minded enough to take any Oregon fan seriously.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 am
by wheaton4prez
I didn't either. That's what fans of any team do, discount the other guy. Didn't mean I wasn't going to enjoy taking them to task anyway.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 am
by Tray Dub
Switching my vote back to Oregon :D

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:48 am
by Duckxing
Get your votes in. The Vols are moving up after the weekend visit. I'm suprised KSU isn't getting more votes.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am
by huckthefuskies
Wheaten, we should nominate you ambassador to foreign affairs. You always do very well in hostile territory. The few extremists are always the loudest, but I think the majority of vols on that site really like you. In short, well done you represent Oregon with a lot of class.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am
by NCDucks09
Are we rocking Chat today for Brown's announcement?

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:29 am
by ducksin2010
I had a dream with bryce wearing a vol hat. I'm not trying to say i'm psychic, but I am telling you guys that I have horrible dreams. If this dream is false then I will be quite happy.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 am
by UOducksTK1
NCDucks09 wrote:Are we rocking Chat today for Brown's announcement?
Why not, I'm in right now.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm
by wheaton4prez
huckthefuskies wrote:Wheaten, we should nominate you ambassador to foreign affairs. You always do very well in hostile territory. The few extremists are always the loudest, but I think the majority of vols on that site really like you. In short, well done you represent Oregon with a lot of class.
Thank you for saying. Though, I don't mean to represent all Ducks. Some probably disagree with me. :)

I agree about UT. Actually, the ones that started off being the rudest eventually seemed to like having me around the most in the end. Exact same thing happened at tOSU last year.

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 pm
by UOducksTK1
UOducksTK1 wrote:I had the worst dream ever yesterday... To make a long dream short, Bryce committed to Tennessee.. :oops:
Sorry guys. :cry:

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm
by OreDucks01284
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:I had the worst dream ever yesterday... To make a long dream short, Bryce committed to Tennessee.. :oops:
Sorry guys. :cry:
we still <3 you