Page 4 of 8

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:19 pm
by Duck07
brich75 wrote:He is blowing up Twitter with seemingly pro duck love... he just said something like “take all 5 of your visits you might just fall in love with the 5th one.” Or something to that affect. I asssume we are his 5th visits?
We're his 3rd

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 pm
by GoDuckYourself
He’s visited all his other favorites unofficially

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:24 pm
by GoDuckYourself
He’s visited all his other favorites unofficially

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm
by OregonFan4Life
He tweeted that he’s moving up his commitment date right after the game, that’s a dang good sign.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:58 pm
by gogreen55
OregonFan4Life wrote:He tweeted that he’s moving up his commitment date right after the game, that’s a dang good sign.
Yeah, but now the 'Bama Bagman will be waiting at his front step when he arrives home.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:51 pm
by greenyellow

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:10 pm
by Merganzer
greenyellow wrote:
I like how this sounds.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:23 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Anyone see that video of himself he posted on Twitter about how he’ll always be an LA guy and will always be himself? That reminds me of what DAT said when he chose Oregon, I’m feeling good about this one! I think Oregon gets him!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:16 pm
by lukeyrid13
I still don't think we get him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says we were a close second to Bama or something like that.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 pm
by UOducksTK1
lukeyrid13 wrote:I still don't think we get him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says we were a close second to Bama or something like that.
Ya wanna get my hopes up but a big recruit that loves the social media world is always a slippery slope.

Oregon will be in it to the end. Hopefully we land him but let the weekend hype die down for him and let’s go from there.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:41 am
by brich75
Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:21 am
by Duckenstein
I don't think so

At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself

Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duck
brich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 am
by AshlandDuck
Duckenstein wrote:I don't think so

At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself

Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duck
brich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?

There's no possibility of sincere enthusiasm I guess.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:19 am
by Duckenstein
Go for it if you want! Most of us here have seen this song and dance before

Taking it at face value provides excitement with a possibility of disappointment.

Wait it see doesn't cost anything with a possibility of elation!
AshlandDuck wrote:
Duckenstein wrote:I don't think so

At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself

Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duck
brich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?

There's no possibility of sincere enthusiasm I guess.

Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am
by TualatinDuck
Bryce Brown, T Pryor, T Boyd........ Thats what this feels like.